Game does not see "mods" folder

Toys7505

Game does not see "mods" folder

Post by Toys7505 »

Hi guys -

currently having an issue where FS19 (through Steam) will not recognize or show ANY of my mods that I have in that folder. Today i decided to convert over to Win10 from Win 7. I have programs on my Operating System SSD and Steam library on a separate Hard drive. I unplugged the Win 7 SSD, plugged in the SSD for Win 10, installed it and did ALL the updates. I then installed Steam on the NEW SSD (Win 10) and directed it to where my Steam Game library is located. Now when I load FS19 and with current gamesave, i get an error message saying i am missing mods and will not let me continue.

I have deleted the current "mods" folder within FS19,created a new one - game does not see it

I have loaded a backup save of current savegame - game does not see "mods" folder

I have Verified game files within Steam - game does not see :mods" folder

I have uninstalled FS19 within Steam, then reinstalled it - game does not see "mods" folder

anyone have any other suggestions? if the game can't see any mods at all, game is JUNK to me

Thanks in adavance
Toys
HogElliot

Re: Game does not see "mods" folder

Post by HogElliot »

I've got the same issue after switching to a new ssd, how did you fix it(if you've managed too)