Custom Modding upcoming mods

gingeredscot73

Custom Modding upcoming mods

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Custom Modding have announced on Facebook that they are working on a Case Steiger, Case IH Quadtrac, New Holland 9000 Series Harvester which they will try to bring to all platforms. There also working on a Case IH Seeder and a John Deere Seeder. Not sure on the last 2. This is good news for consoles. Thank you Custom Modding. You guys are amazing. Love your 8R and 9RT.
Stevo0114

Re: Custom Modding upcoming mods

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes we have a lot to thank CM for :biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Also the John Deere N500C is the Air Seeder, John Deere 7R US and Case IH Axial-Flow 250 Series Combines. The Case IH Seeder they are keeping private for now. These guys are doing incredible work. In my opinion this more than makes up for that their 9RX is too detailed for consoles which I completely understand why. Thank you Custom Modding for all your hard work.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

It is a pity that there is no good map for large machines like this Case IH Seeder. Some maps look promising but they still need some work. It's not just about big map and big fields. Overall atmosphere. Even the old Westbridge Hills with all new features it would be a completely new map, with a huge number of possibilities
Sorry for offtop
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Unfortunately CM's 9R will be PC only as well which is rather disappointing. So its highy unlikely we will see the 9R or 9RX on consoles for 19. Maybe if were lucky enough it will be possible with the next gen consoles for FS21.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

iB055 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:53 pm So its highy unlikely we will see the 9R or 9RX on consoles for 19
*As a mod from Custom Modding. Possibly in a DLC or by another modder.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I said this before what about a 9RX in the same detail as the in game quadtrac? I think it would satisfy most console users myself included.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I’m not saying they aren’t going to come to consoles but you know things could change mid way through the modding process.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
iB055

Post by iB055 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:05 pm
iB055 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:53 pm So its highy unlikely we will see the 9R or 9RX on consoles for 19
*As a mod from Custom Modding. Possibly in a DLC or by another modder.
Oh yeah definitely possible however unlikely but I'm still skeptical about a DLC. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand CM's reasoning. I'm just a little disappointed that their's won't make it to consoles.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro