Welker Farms, other maps with People (AI)

G0RILLA

Welker Farms, other maps with People (AI)

Post by G0RILLA »

Great map! :coolnew: My only complaint is there anyway you can make this map without the static people in the garage or at least make the model in the shop the same just with no people. Only thing that keeps me from putting hours into this map, I personally don't like the people in the game on all maps even the moving ones, they don't look real and I don't feel it adds any realism to the maps so why are they added? Ive seen a couple other maps I liked but then had a bunch of AI people walking around in the same movements I just feel like either improve them or just don't add them into maps. Welker Farms is beautiful and I wanna play on it but those static dudes in the garage are keeping me from moving onto this map... Constructive Criticism what do you guys think?

Thanks hope everyone had a great Fourth of July

Merica'

G0RILLA *thumbsup*
FS17 - FS19 - XBOX1
BreadedVirus

Re: Welker Farms, other maps with People (AI)

Post by BreadedVirus »

G0RILLA wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:07 pm Great map! :coolnew: My only complaint is there anyway you can make this map without the static people in the garage or at least make the model in the shop the same just with no people. Only thing that keeps me from putting hours into this map, I personally don't like the people in the game on all maps even the moving ones, they don't look real and I don't feel it adds any realism to the maps so why are they added? Ive seen a couple other maps I liked but then had a bunch of AI people walking around in the same movements I just feel like either improve them or just don't add them into maps. Welker Farms is beautiful and I wanna play on it but those static dudes in the garage are keeping me from moving onto this map... Constructive Criticism what do you guys think?

Thanks hope everyone had a great Fourth of July

Merica'

G0RILLA *thumbsup*
If you are on PC, you can edit all that to your hearts content.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I just found that I couldn't set up my farmyard. It kept saying "loading area" The worker wouldn't work the field and you can't use the landscape tool on the edge of fields.

The silo storage is lacking and the painted grass is the old style, not the grass that grows. That's a bad oversight in my opinion.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm reading lots and lots of disappointment on this map...I can't play for days but I'm losing my excitement quick. The big one is slot count unsure of how many if I sell everything and not being able to build my own farm
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Strangely enough you start Farm Manager with same equipment as New Farmer. There are just no placeables to sell. When you load up the map the slot count is 665/1299. Sell the starting equipment the slot count is 479/1299.
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Nooooo!!! Dude you can't get rid of legarms from the workshop. He will knock ya block off if you try..
I noticed manager mode just removes buildings, haven't checked but I guess start from scratch gives you no buildings or vehicles
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420