Can not start

Gennao

Re: Can not start

Post by Gennao »

Guil wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:37 pm
Gennao wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:39 pm
Eische wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:36 pm No, you have not.
According to your log, your game is at version 1.8.1, but current version is 1.12.
Check your Steam settings (beta channel ?) to have it updated to current version.

Clean up your mod folder!
You have many invalid mod names in there.
Make sure to only have zip files in mod folder. if you have extracted mods for whatever reason, they need to be in their own folders with proper folder structure.

One mod also throws an error:
FS22_JohnDeere_8R_M1kkel_Edit
I updated the game, reinstalled the steam client and checked the version. Its at 1.12 now. But the game still doesnt start and will nkg create a log file in the folder.
Strange that it is happening across both games. Can you try rename your mod folder? Anything will do such as Modsa or anything other than Mods.
Try run the game and if that doesn't work, delete game.xml and gamesettings.xml and try again
Still does not work. I could only find the gamesettingstemplate.xml. I also deleted all the mods from the folders so that cant be an issue anymore
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

Have you tried deleting the shader_cache as that can stop the game loading if corrupted.
Gennao

Post by Gennao »

Angler1409 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:41 am Have you tried deleting the shader_cache as that can stop the game loading if corrupted.
I deleted the folder and it still does not work