Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Noraf

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Noraf »

Giants have a history of trying to get maps to consoles, and that includes bigger maps.
As far as I know, 16x is the biggest they have tested for consoles, though I guess ut ain't a surprise that it didn't pass.....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Big shout out to Rooster Mods for modifying the in game Massey Ferguson MF 1840 Baler adding the ability to pull a wagon with the rear hitch. Huge improvement for my small operation!
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:47 pm Big shout out to Rooster Mods for modifying the in game Massey Ferguson MF 1840 Baler adding the ability to pull a wagon with the rear hitch. Huge improvement for my small operation!
It's like a night/day difference in efficiency. I bale at 4-5 mph, and I was driving my hay wagon around at 3-4 mph (to simulate a person's walking speed). Now baling and collecting hay in one pass is so less of a chore. I kind of wish there is an option to have a person standing at the head of the trailer though, lol (I know beggars can't be choosers, lol).
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:25 pm
It's like a night/day difference in efficiency. I bale at 4-5 mph, and I was driving my hay wagon around at 3-4 mph (to simulate a person's walking speed). Now baling and collecting hay in one pass is so less of a chore. I kind of wish there is an option to have a person standing at the head of the trailer though, lol (I know beggars can't be choosers, lol).
I know what you mean about begging and choices lol. I was hoping to see a return of the little John Deere kick bailer and wagons from 19. This is just as nice of a setup, while also making nice stacks. I love Roosters big bale auto load wagons too. Now i can scoop bales from the field but not spend hours trying to stack them on the wagon because of the goofy physics.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

Stacking stinks, kicker balers for the win
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

UncleRico wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:02 pm Stacking stinks, kicker balers for the win
Next your gonna tell me how many are out on PC ain't ya? Lol
Candyman35

Post by Candyman35 »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:03 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:25 pm
I know what you mean about begging and choices lol. I was hoping to see a return of the little John Deere kick bailer and wagons from 19. This is just as nice of a setup, while also making nice stacks. I love Roosters big bale auto load wagons too. Now i can scoop bales from the field but not spend hours trying to stack them on the wagon because of the goofy physics.
How many bales it load?
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:36 pm
Next your gonna tell me how many are out on PC ain't ya? Lol
Haha there’s a few, but I was more leaning towards real life. Best thing we ever switched to
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Candyman35 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:03 am

How many bales it load?
The John Deere 1075 Hay Wagon for the small baler holds 153.

The John Deere 1275 Bale Wagons mod I think holds 14 round bales. Prob about the same for square
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:19 am
Haha there’s a few, but I was more leaning towards real life. Best thing we ever switched to
Oh really? I rarely see them being used anymore. It's 90% big bales around here
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

mydixiewrecked wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:01 am
Oh really? I rarely see them being used anymore. It's 90% big bales around here
We quit doing them 10 or so years ago when we got rid of the cattle and no longer make anything into hay anymore, other than a couple meadows that are too wet to plow under. Those get chopped by some bigger dairy farmers now. So it’s hands off. When we did though we switched when I was twelve. It was great I know some guys hate how tight they get packed together but it made the process so much quicker with one guy bailing and everyone else unloading. It also made me ripped at one point in my life though not so much anymore, it’s mostly still there I’ve just covered some of it bwahahaha
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

UncleRico wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:40 am
It also made me ripped at one point in my life though not so much anymore, it’s mostly still there I’ve just covered some of it bwahahaha
😆😆😆😆
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

Anyone using Custom Modding’s Balzer (Lizard) Field Floater 7 grain cart? I noticed after getting the cart to the farm, the paint is already worn off accross the whole cart. Is there a way to stop this with a setting? I’m on a console so I’m pretty limited.
Playing on Xbox since FS15
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

The testing list for console is insanely long right now, looks like we are going to be in for another mega drop day sometime this week. Great stuff, but I purchased the new Mudrunner game today, and am going to be SO torn on how to balance my limited play time! 😂

Thoughts and prayers etc to the likes of MrSealeyP! 😁
Cleanjdmgta5

Post by Cleanjdmgta5 »

We need more British maps and vehicles best one so far ballispring