Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Schultz_Modding

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by Schultz_Modding »

Mwal wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:33 pm That sprayer pack and seed tender are perfect, exactly what I needed right now, awesome job by Schultz modding.
Thank you! I really should update them!
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Just noticed the Case IH Scout 4x4 in the testing list.

Edit: I withdraw my excitement, its a golf buggy type of ATV thing, not the 4x4 truck i imagined. Ah well.
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I did the same thing, I seen IH Scout and went oooooh...now I'm really disappointed lol
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
HarvestHustler

Post by HarvestHustler »

I'm curious to see what update is happening to the Lizard Rumbler Van. I know I've had some issues with autoloading and having to get the back bumper just right. I'm also excited to see what Chris and Riley updated with the American Sawmill that looks to have been off today's list.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

HarvestHustler wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:50 pm I'm curious to see what update is happening to the Lizard Rumbler Van. I know I've had some issues with autoloading and having to get the back bumper just right. I'm also excited to see what Chris and Riley updated with the American Sawmill that looks to have been off today's list.
🙂
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Does it seem like the 'mods in testing' list is alternating days between PC and Console mods? Today is all PC, yesterday was all console, day before that was all PC, day before console. Could just be coincidence (four days is not enough data to draw a definite conclusion), but could also be that GIANTS are trying something new in their testing dept.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Personally I think the testing list is a broken way of assessing mod status. I thought Friday showed only PC testing yet we got new console mods and a bunch of updates. I'd prefer they do away with it and just send the modders updates and they can let their followers know the status.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

It depends when they pull the info for the testing list. It’s a snapshot of what they’re working on at the time. They could have tested console mods before or after they shared the list
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:59 pm Just noticed the Case IH Scout 4x4 in the testing list.

Edit: I withdraw my excitement, its a golf buggy type of ATV thing, not the 4x4 truck i imagined. Ah well.
The clue is in the name, scout vehicles are usually light
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Then maybe the snapshot is just less accurate recently 🤷‍♂️
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

eric21 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:27 pm
Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:59 pm Just noticed the Case IH Scout 4x4 in the testing list.

The clue is in the name, scout vehicles are usually light
The International Harvester Scout pickup would beg to differ, but sure.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Noticed Gnadenthal is on console testing. That map is a 4x, unless I am missing something? :confusednew:
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 am Noticed Gnadenthal is on console testing. That map is a 4x, unless I am missing something? :confusednew:
Every once in a while someone tries to get one on console. It’s just that no one’s figured out how to not have it throw certain errors yet.
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

UncleRico wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:26 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 am Noticed Gnadenthal is on console testing. That map is a 4x, unless I am missing something? :confusednew:
Every once in a while someone tries to get one on console. It’s just that no one’s figured out how to not have it throw certain errors yet.
Romboz Road somewhat accidently made it way to consoles a while back and had no errors surprisingly even on old gens.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:03 am
Romboz Road somewhat accidently made it way to consoles a while back and had no errors surprisingly even on old gens.
You can’t really check a log on a console though to know that for sure. The way I understand after all the years of them trying is there’s an error for an issue that can be detrimental in some way to your console. That doesn’t mean it will affect it immediately or in six months, or even ever in every case. That just means it could. As any pc player can tell you, some errors you can live with just fine. Then all the sudden your game won’t save or load and it’s snowing in July. I’ve also heard giants has been helpful trying to figure out why to no avail also.