XBOX/ FS22
mydixiewrecked

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by mydixiewrecked »

I feel that way about the entire forum most days lol
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Many reasons i think. For consoles, there are often many days where no mods are dropped, so little to talk about. Also there are not a whole lot of innovative or unusual things coming through at the moment (though ill happily conceed that's subjective). And i think that once topics like this drop from the top of the page not many people would search it out. Lets try to keep it here!

And yes, the forum is pretty quiet in general, which doesnt help.
crash

Post by crash »

I Think the last two weeks, with exception of a few days where a a huge number og mods actually have dropped, its no different to what have happened before dlc releases before. Not enough days/work hours and not enough hands, and checking mods get pushed forward. Nothing new under the sun🙂
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Pitts log trailer is out. 😁
XBOX/ FS22
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Peter Griffin wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm Pitts log trailer is out. 😁
I saw that and realize I have too many log trailers. I need to condense my actual needs down to the Pitts and the pole trailer. Both from GamerDesigns 😃
thomson125

Post by thomson125 »

So, if you look at the Mods in Testing thread, what mods on there are you looking forward to right now?
Speaking for myself, the Metsjö Olympia 75 is something I'm really looking forward to, it'll look great on my Swedish landscape on No Mans Land.

And I'm nervously looking forward to the New Holland TM, as long as it's not just a update for the one released on here earlier. I refuse to use that one.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

What is "Just Desserts"?
...Farmers now have the ability to grow pie cake and cookies in only freshly manure spread fields. Seeds come in the form of carboard boxes of the exact ingredients used to make them. The way to harvest them is to place a pig or cow pen on the field and they will start producing "pies".
Just an idea
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

There seems to be a map on the way called 'Chipping Norton' which....intrigues me. Ive never associated it with farming. But i suppose it is surrounded by countryside (in as much as EVERY non countryside place is surrounded by it i guess).
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

That’s my map so lower your expectations a lot and it might be ok, I’m no Oxy so expect some roughness around the edges
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Urinal2001 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:54 pm
There seems to be a map on the way called 'Chipping Norton' which....intrigues me. Ive never associated it with farming
Never heard of Diddly Squat Farm then
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

TheSuBBie wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:26 pm
Urinal2001 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:54 pm
There seems to be a map on the way called 'Chipping Norton' which....intrigues me. Ive never associated it with farming
Never heard of Diddly Squat Farm then
Is that where that is? I had no idea. Never watched the show, but im aware of it. Well i guess that explains the choice of location then. Sounds good.
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

I'm looking forward to the Chipping Norton map too. I've seen some previews and some Youtuber's playing it and Iike the fact the fields look to have good access and hedegrows aren't everywhere. Contrary to popular belief not every field in the UK is lined with hedgerows, a lot of the ones here got cut down by farmers expanding fields before EU regulations limited them. Most of it is kind of patchy here and a lot of fields have easy access because they border the main road. Every southern UK map I've tried looks very nice but bears no resemblance to East Yorkshire so ends up feeling weird to me.
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

I tried to copy from google earth regarding hedges and walls, the map is also to a smaller scale or it wouldn’t have fitted but the fields are still pretty big, but yeah I did try and allow good access in and out of fields with double gates everywhere to allow the use of larger equipment, I also kept traffic off the tight roads for this very reason
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw