Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

ASOLANDRI

Re: Mods In Testing - Fan Discussion

Post by ASOLANDRI »

The Santana Pickup is out including the 6 ton Fertilizer Spreader by 82²Studio. *thumbsup*
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Alma, Missouri: 50 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 pm Bcbuhler is on a role. Not sure if new to modding or the history but I'm loving what's being out out with the mack grain pack and now the PTO driven augers!!!
They made some pc only mods for 19
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ASOLANDRI wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:41 pm 6 ton Fertilizer Spreader by 82²Studio. *thumbsup*
*thumbsdown* no basegame colors! How! :hmm: :confusednew:
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:14 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:03 pm Bcbuhler is on a role. Not sure if new to modding or the history but I'm loving what's being out out with the mack grain pack and now the PTO driven augers!!!
They made some pc only mods for 19
Hopefully they keep submitting for console and the word gets out to other pc exclusive modders. This stuff is golden
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Couple of issues with the F600 released today. You fill the tanker and the truck drives at 7mph. You fill the bulk carrier and the truck drives at 8mph. Not surprised and no I dont blame the modders for the mod being released in this condition. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way to go Giants!! 👍👍👍
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:18 pm
ASOLANDRI wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:41 pm 6 ton Fertilizer Spreader by 82²Studio. *thumbsup*
David's colours are better imo, but I guess what you want is to match it up with other equipment. You can kindly shoot David a Facebook message and ask if he can include the in game colour palette in an update. Maybe you can have an orange one!! 😀😀😀
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:48 pm Couple of issues with the F600 released today. You fill the tanker and the truck drives at 7mph. You fill the bulk carrier and the truck drives at 8mph. Not surprised and no I dont blame the modders for the mod being released in this condition. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way to go Giants!! 👍👍👍
Is it the same sticky gearbox issue or is it just refusing to speed up like that powered sprayer did not long ago?

Also why are giants to blame for this? Surely it didn’t drive properly when it was uploaded to the modhub?

If you expect Giants to load every single mod into the game and test every single function then the mods in testing list would go even slower. Surely Giants have to trust that the mods at least do the basics of what they are supposed to do.
Last edited by Rasping rabbit on Tue May 31, 2022 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:48 pm Couple of issues with the F600 released today. You fill the tanker and the truck drives at 7mph. You fill the bulk carrier and the truck drives at 8mph. Not surprised and no I dont blame the modders for the mod being released in this condition. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way to go Giants!! 👍👍👍
The modder made it. Giants just test to see if it breaks your game. They don't try every detail out. I'm sure the modder will update it and it will be fine.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Its the same issue as the sprayer. It drives in manual, but it wont change gears in automatic. They dont try every detail out!! To me that is not very good quality control, but hey its Giants!! If the mod was properly tested it would have failed testing. As I have been told many times on these forums Giants dont test mods at least not to the standard you expect a games developer to test mods that they are going to put on their own mod hub. Also I have heard that its not Giants employees that test mods, but by a group of 3rd party testers.
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:01 pm
David's colours are better imo, but I guess what you want is to match it up with other equipment. You can kindly shoot David a Facebook message and ask if he can include the in game colour palette in an update. Maybe you can have an orange one!! 😀😀😀
David's orange is also nice but indeed i was gonna put it behind my jane deere.🤪
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:03 pm Its the same issue as the sprayer. It drives in manual, but it wont change gears in automatic. They dont try every detail out!! To me that is not very good quality control, but hey its Giants!!
The sprayer drove fine in automatic until you filled it with liquid, it even drove perfectly well when you only partially filled it, just not when it was full.

And surely using your logic of testing every detail then had the modder filled the truck and tried to drive it, they would have noticed as well. So why is it totally Giants to blame?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:07 pm

David's orange is also nice but indeed i was gonna put it behind my jane deere.🤪
I think you are having a tongue and cheek dig at John Deere sorry Jane Deere fanboys with that comment because that ain't no typo!! You are more of a Kubota man!!
Orange Tiger NL

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:00 am
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:07 pm

I think you are having a tongue and cheek dig at John Deere sorry Jane Deere fanboys with that comment because that ain't no typo!! You are more of a Kubota man!!
Well Kubota might actually gonna be my favorite brand. I ordered my Kubota M8 with some nice options besides obviously the orange color and it's shipped. Expecting it to get it delivered to my farm June 28th. 🤣 But yeah till the time it's here i need to have a workhorse don't i! 🤪🤣
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Custom Modding's John Deere 8R Series how do you unfold the flashers on the rear of the tractors??? I am on console.
garyst

Post by garyst »

I have also noticed on the 8r's that the 2020 model doesn't have the correct spacing when put on 30". It is spaced to wide. The older 2014-2019 does have the correct 30" spacing. Doesn't really bother me as I will just be using them as tillage tractors and put them on 36" spacing because of how good it looks spaced wide, just something I observed when I was going through the options.