REALLY difficult to delete objects!!!

Frag

REALLY difficult to delete objects!!!

Post by Frag »

Hi guys,

I like this game ... A LOT. I spent countless hours in the last few weeks. However, now that I am getting deeper into it, a very basic thing is making it very frustrating and now mostly unplayable.

I really like to build/decorate my farm and fields the way I like. It does mean that I place many objects everywhere. I recently could not believe how difficult it is to simply remove an object. In any games, you would put the cursor on the object to delete and press a key ... but here, you need to go in the "P" menu, "GARAGE" than browse hundreds of objects and try to discover which one you want to delete. From what I see in that scroll menu ...a tree is a tree and a fence is a fence. I cannot know which one it refers to.

Example, I have dozens and dozens of fences all over the map. If I want to delete a specific one, there are no way for me to know which one it is from that scroll menu. No way, I can figure out which one it is. So I am stuck with that fence.

So now, it is now impossible for me to expand or change my lands configuration. Please tell me I am missing something. I am really stuck here ... There is probably a way to figure this out.
asyvan

Re: REALLY difficult to delete objects!!!

Post by asyvan »

If you have many fence sections that are the same, you can choose any of them in the garage and it will then let you choose which one in the landscaping view.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides