Increased fuel consuption

wombles

Re: Increased fuel consuption

Post by wombles »

Or another option for the fuel consumption would be Giants actually expanding their game. Never mind putting in something like course play for console players to take advantage of, they never even put in GPS. The mind boggles.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Honestly, I can understand why they wont bother putting in things like CP and GPS. People will complain anyway, the way Giants would do it would never be good enough ;)
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
wombles

Post by wombles »

You do know that you don't have to use it?
JD92

Post by JD92 »

honestly I understand them .. they are working hard to allow us console players to have seasons before the end of the year, but honestly it's a shame because I think the only thing that has "wrong" this game is fuel consumption (if it stays that way when seasons comes out we will have full tanks for years). :confusednew:
for the rest I am really happy with the game and the modders who have also begun to look towards us with many excellent mods. *thumbsup*
I appreciate your words but the gap between the console and the PC is there and will always remain, compared to the other years it has closed a little, maybe it will be able to reset itself if sony and microsoft will become a little more flexible on the scripts.