[Xbox] 8 minutes for a save

Please report new found bugs in this forum and confirm that you were able to reproduce a bug.
You can find all information in "How to report a bug"
trod8

[Xbox] 8 minutes for a save

Post by trod8 »

With a friend we're playing on "flatmap" since 90 hours.

We've had some problems lately as my tractors, owned by my friend when launching the game. Hopefully this is not happening anymore.

Now the big problem is that the savegame is taking 8 minutes to be done. My friend is the host, when he press the 'x' button for the save, the game is paused for 8 minutes and finally he gets the 'saving in progress' advertising. Once this pops the saving takes a few seconds to be complete.

As i said we're on flatmap, there's 24 mods enabled on the server and 689 slots on 1299 allowed. There's some animals on the map. one small cow shed, one small sheep shed, 2 large chicken sheds, on small horse shed and 2 small pig sheds. We have 5 machine sheds, 4 tractors, 2 silos, 2 harvesters and some tools. There's no money mods. We used the painting tool a bit but not the landscaping one, the map is still flat.
Between the time we didn't experience problems saving the game and now we didn't add any mods. We didn't plant a forest but some trees to decorate, wich are gone now, thinking it wasn't helping. We are not making bales and don't have any.

By the way the loading of the map is taking a lot of time too for my friend... once reached 61% of loading it takes 25 minutes to reach 62% and then the loading is as usual.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hope there's a reason about this issue and that it's not going to be longer to load or save