What's going on, on your farm?

El_Nino_NL

Re: What's going on, on your farm?

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I'm on the Mill Midlands Enhanced map. Late autumn (6 day season). All harvest done, all plowing done on my 2 field I had corn in, other 2 field are already cultivated with liquid manure and about to cultivate the last 2 field with manure. Keeping my animals fed, chickens, pigs, dairy cows and sheeps.
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

I am on Oakfield, getting towards 200hour on there now.
We're currently in the first day of late summer (12 day season length) and it's giving a wet forecast for the last 3 days of summer, meaning it's going to be fun and games finishing second cut silage, reseeding a lot of grassland, starting to harvest our winter crops and also got plenty of spraying to do too.
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

ALOT of oat, soybean and cotton harvesting on Felbrunn.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I forgot I was in the middle of mowing hay a few days back. So I finished that last night. And I began tedding. So I'll finish that tonight and start baling hay, and baling straw from my oat field that I started harvesting. I also got the covered bunker silo put it as well. It cost me close to 50K but it will be so worth it in the long run. I Also bought a brand new New Holland front loader for the old 5640. Dealership said it would fit, so we put it all together.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

Today I'm looking at getting some sheep on my animal farm in Dreisternhof. I got a few horses I can sell to fund the purchase. Once those are settled in, I may try my hand a Poplars.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

As a Dutch farmer I thought I’d take a shot in the US. I bought myself a farm with one mid sized field. Mid sized according to my neighbors. To us Dutch this is already a pretty big field. Thought I’d call my farm The Lone Oak Farm, cause of this lone oak down the road.

Since it’s a pretty expensive adventure I’m on, I only had the funds (including a $500,000 loan) to buy me a John Deere T560 and a John Deere 6250 R.

After I’ve payed off my loan, I’m planning on buying some more fields and see if I can get some sort of deal with the local CLAAS dealer.

Maybe get me one of those new CLAAS Lexion 8900’s.
Last edited by iwan073 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ignorance is bliss
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Seasons, mid of summer, tramlines are down into the fields, herbicide has just been sprayed, fertiliser being sprayed, silage bales sold, hay cut for the sheep. Waiting for harvest season to get the new Rostselmash going. :)

Running a Fendt 822 Favorit, Fendt 515C, and a Claas Arion 660.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Seasons, 1st Day of Autumn on Lone Oak. My Crops are not ready to harvest yet, most likely won't be to the final day or Autumn. So I've been stood staring at a Grass Field, that I mowed on the 1st Day or Summer, waiting for the Grass to turn to Hay so I can Bale it. I wonder how many more days this is going to take, and whether I'll have any hay in time for Christmas.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

Console here.
Many moons ago I planted 400 trees in three different places on Pacific North West. I am currently logging like a mad man. Using the tree harvester on the Liebherr excavator and cutting 12m length, I am getting $7k per tree. Thats $2.8 million total when I finished, so to say that I am in the middle of a MAJOR expansion would be quite the understatement.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Today I sold my first crops and got a bigger loan from the bank.

I bought a second field which will give me greater income and I bought a second tractor which will make me do everything faster.

Meet my John Deere 7310 R

Last edited by iwan073 on Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ignorance is bliss
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

I am working though the 3rd season on Hoosier Heartland and now own 445 tillable acres. This season I joined 3 small fields to make a nice 40+ acre plot. It is early autumn now and starting to harvest with my John Deere S790 harvester. When I am finished here, I need to get back to my Michigan map as it is almost harvest time there.

I am glad I am retired so I have enough time to farm. :lol:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Dagrump wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:58 am I am working though the 3rd season on Hoosier Heartland and now own 445 tillable acres.

Wow! Thats a huge farm! On my map that would have cost me almost $11000000 just to buy the land😅😅

I’ll wait for Farming Simulator 2043. Thats my retirement edition🤠
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

On Marwell I got all my hay baled last night. I tell you what, that Marshall BC/32 bale trailer by E.T.A La Marchoise, is a really nice wagon. I double stacked them in the field with my little New Holland 5640 with a front loader and stacked them in the barn with my New Holland skid loader. I tell you what, that John Deere 690 baler by ARM team is really nice too. I picked it up used at the local JD Dealership for 12K. I ended up selling my Deutz Fahr round baler. Any-who, next on the list is finish harvesting oats, and get my Fendt high capacity baler and bale all the straw and sell it. So I a lot of baling in these last few days. Got keep the cows happy with hay and the bank account happy selling straw.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:20 am
Dagrump wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:58 am I am working though the 3rd season on Hoosier Heartland and now own 445 tillable acres.

Wow! Thats a huge farm! On my map that would have cost me almost $11000000 just to buy the land😅😅

I’ll wait for Farming Simulator 2043. Thats my retirement edition🤠
Yes it is large but I plan on expanding another 100+ acres when I sell my current harvest. (1.7 million liters in the silos and about 150 acres yet to harvest for this season). For field preparation I usually have 4 of my lean, mean and green tractors all working hard at the same time.

I really like this Hoosier Heartland even though it is a small size but land seems to be priced about $6,000 an acre so expansion is easier than on some other maps. Good luck for the 2043 goal too. :biggrin2:
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Today I sold my John Deere 6250 R and T560 because I needed the money to buy something else.

I had a good talk with the local CLAAS dealer and he offered me a CLAAS Lexion 8900 for a very interesting price. I just had to do it.
I wanted a bigger harvester anyway.

Today I also combined my two “small” fields into one big field.
I planted soybeans on it. Can’t wait for harvest time to arrive!
Last edited by iwan073 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ignorance is bliss