Guidance Steering (GPS) Mod Suggesions A

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Krahazik

Guidance Steering (GPS) Mod Suggesions A

Post by Krahazik »

Some suggestions for Guidance Steering by Wopster

I have been getting used to using the GPS mod on multiplayer and I have a couple of suggestions.

1. When you have the GPS settings window open, how about a help page with a listing of the hot-keys. For a while I hade to find and open the mod's page on my tablet to get the keys I needed to use to help with using the mod. An in-game quick reference would be handy there.

2. Field Scanning. I have noticed that the mod seams to use the base map definition of the field for calculating headland space. The issue is that this does not account for any changes to the fields geometry or size. An option to scan and rcord the edges of a field would be handy for those times where the player may have lengthened or shortened a field.

3. Headland Position Option. Something I just thought of working with some of my fields. An option to designate if the headland space is inside the field edge, or outside the field edge.
don_apple

Re: Guidance Steering (GPS) Mod Suggesions A

Post by don_apple »

Might be better to report these suggestions at https://github.com/stijnwop/guidanceSteering/issues.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules