Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

DrWukkas

Re: Addon "Straw Harvest" for Farming Simulator 19!

Post by DrWukkas »

I didn’t even think about the engine auto start ! Thanks for that !
Also I’ve set it all up right next to my pellet storage anyway, so hopefully I won’t have to go to far away 👌🏽
Australia. Xbox series X.
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

Quick question - watching one of DJ's YT videos here in the last week or two, he mentioned something about console players leaving bales on a trailer and its a way to get around the "Max 200" Bale Count? Is that true?

I'm preparing to make straw bales for pellets during the winter.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Don’t know but if you’re using seasons the primor won’t accept hay bales you make yourself as far as I know (it’s a bug)
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

MacCLovin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:38 pm Quick question - watching one of DJ's YT videos here in the last week or two, he mentioned something about console players leaving bales on a trailer and its a way to get around the "Max 200" Bale Count? Is that true?

if you load them with an autoload trailer like: https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 and leave them on the trailer in the autoload state, they technically don't exist until you unload them again, so if you have a few spare trailers laying around you can leave the bales on the trailer so you can make more bales
PC & Xbox One
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

That didn't work in FS17 and I've not seen anything to suggest it's different in FS19. What specific trailers was DJ talking about?
MacCLovin

Post by MacCLovin »

girlie100 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:51 pm
MacCLovin wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:38 pm Quick question - watching one of DJ's YT videos here in the last week or two, he mentioned something about console players leaving bales on a trailer and its a way to get around the "Max 200" Bale Count? Is that true?

if you load them with an autoload trailer like: https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019 and leave them on the trailer in the autoload state, they technically don't exist until you unload them again, so if you have a few spare trailers laying around you can leave the bales on the trailer so you can make more bales
Perfect! Those are the trailers I have!!! Thank you!
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

Phigo wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:15 am
Probably you need the DisableTurnOffMotor mod:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Just downloaded it...
PS4 und PC
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Also, have a look at this post I made back in January after doing an experiment with buying bales. These are supposed to count against slots, but didn't when I tried this, even off the trailers. Also went way past the 200 bale limit!

Might not help with your pellet work though, as can't recall from MrSealyP's video tutorial if you can use standard bales for this or not
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
robertico

Post by robertico »

Hi, why in the season menu the price of hay is generally higher than that of straw and instead the opposite occurs in the game menu?
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

robertico wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 pm Hi, why in the season menu the price of hay is generally higher than that of straw and instead the opposite occurs in the game menu?
You mean if you play with Seasons hay has higher price than straw and if you play without Seasons straw has higher price than hay ? Is this what you meant with your question ?

If yes, well, in Seasons to make hay you need to let the grass to totaly dry and then bale it, while you can bale straw without much trouble.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I have a small problem,I used a pallet of straw pellets in my cow barn on Rade2k19 and now the straw bar on the animal screen is gone! It’s there when I first load the map but disappears after a while. Ani,al health is unaffected though
robertico

Post by robertico »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:21 am
robertico wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 pm Hi, why in the season menu the price of hay is generally higher than that of straw and instead the opposite occurs in the game menu?
You mean if you play with Seasons hay has higher price than straw and if you play without Seasons straw has higher price than hay ? Is this what you meant with your question ?

If yes, well, in Seasons to make hay you need to let the grass to totaly dry and then bale it, while you can bale straw without much trouble.
No, I didn't mean that. I play with Season but the prices on the menus are not balanced. Hay pellets cost more than straw pellets. In the Season menu it is correct, in the point of sale table in the map as well. But if instead we see the price in the game menu by pressing the esc key, it turns out that straw pellets cost more than hay pellets. All of this is very strange.
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

robertico wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 pm No, I didn't mean that. I play with Season but the prices on the menus are not balanced. Hay pellets cost more than straw pellets. In the Season menu it is correct, in the point of sale table in the map as well. But if instead we see the price in the game menu by pressing the esc key, it turns out that straw pellets cost more than hay pellets. All of this is very strange.
To be honest I haven't noticed something like this, therefore I cannot help you.
robertico

Post by robertico »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:32 pm
robertico wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:00 pm No, I didn't mean that. I play with Season but the prices on the menus are not balanced. Hay pellets cost more than straw pellets. In the Season menu it is correct, in the point of sale table in the map as well. But if instead we see the price in the game menu by pressing the esc key, it turns out that straw pellets cost more than hay pellets. All of this is very strange.
To be honest I haven't noticed something like this, therefore I cannot help you.
First of all, thank you for replying.
I wish I could send you screenshots but I don't know how.