So, 3 DLC’s are announced, kind of...

iwan073

Re: So, 3 DLC’s are announced, kind of...

Post by iwan073 »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:15 pm So people actually pay for that Claas dlc? What is the point? Are those machines any special? Better?
Ignorance is bliss
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:15 pm So people actually pay for that Claas dlc? What is the point? Are those machines any special? Better?
I bought the DLC primarily for the Dominator bonus content.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

My most wanted DLCs with #1 being the most wanted.
  1. Placables DLC that updates the terrain editor to remove any object from the map other than sell points and actual roads (cause traffic and owned by government). No longer will buried trees, wood piles, deer stands, fences, meth trailers, random junk, hedgerows and other annoying items completely ruin a map. If the DLC must be tied to a brand, I would recommend GSI as Giants already has a relationship with AGCO. Add in some other Lizard buildings and players can build their own crop storage and routing systems. I would really be nice to be able to feed ingredients directly into the livestock buildings from silos, rather than having to manually manipulate it all. Regardless of what else is in the DLC, if I can delete stuff off the map without having to go into the Giants Editor, I'll pay $20.
  2. Crop management DLC. Equipment would be larger planting equipment from Deere, AGCO or Case IH; I don't are who. Stuff like leaving straw on the field or harvesting it, no-till, subsoiling, crop roation or other practices would affect field fertilization and yield. Planter feed rates would be fixed and no-till planters would need to be part of this.
  3. Nut trees and associated equipment. This DLC would also work on log physics and hit boxes to basically update and improve forestry.
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

The XERION is the best tractor in the game as far as I am concerned, makes a fantastic grain cart tractor. The LEXION might be the best big combine in the game also.
Overall it was well worth the money for me.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:29 pm
The XERION is the best tractor in the game as far as I am concerned, makes a fantastic grain cart tractor. The LEXION might be the best big combine in the game also.
I think the Fendt 1000 is the best grain cart tractor with +10kph in speed and about the same horsepower. The LEXION benefits mainly from a large grain tank which can be equaled by editing some XML files on the other combines.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

blue_painted wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:23 pm
I bought the DLC primarily for the Dominator bonus content.
And after release find out you also able to buy the Dominator alone for only 99 cents :frown:
Perbjorkhem

Post by Perbjorkhem »

Ok. Wow. I am surprised.
Noob question, what is the dominator?
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Perbjorkhem wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:40 pm Ok. Wow. I am surprised.
Noob question, what is the dominator?
Claas Dominator, old school combine
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

bossmanslim wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:34 pm
ThatCanadianGuy wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:29 pm
I think the Fendt 1000 is the best grain cart tractor with +10kph in speed and about the same horsepower. The LEXION benefits mainly from a large grain tank which can be equaled by editing some XML files on the other combines.
Fendt doesn't have 4 wheel steering which makes it a lot more maneuverable if you aren't unloading in a straight line.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

bossmanslim wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:34 pm I think the Fendt 1000 is the best grain cart tractor with +10kph in speed and about the same horsepower. The LEXION benefits mainly from a large grain tank which can be equaled by editing some XML files on the other combines.
That logic makes your statement irrelevant. You could take the bison and exit the xml files and have it hold more than the lexion and say that combine is better than the lexion. Also you could edit any tractor then too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Options. What really is the point of any mod of a tractor that already exists in game. The real answer is people love brands. I just wanted a Lexion Combine so I could tag my Instagram pictures of it, #SexiLexi.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:43 pm
bossmanslim wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:34 pm I think the Fendt 1000 is the best grain cart tractor with +10kph in speed and about the same horsepower. The LEXION benefits mainly from a large grain tank which can be equaled by editing some XML files on the other combines.
That logic makes your statement irrelevant. You could take the bison and exit the xml files and have it hold more than the lexion and say that combine is better than the lexion. Also you could edit any tractor then too.
I know this wasn’t the point of your post, but the Bison modded version is a really combine. It gives me a reason to play Campaign of France with its tiny fields.

jasonbarron

Post by jasonbarron »

I love new toys as much as the next overgrown man-child, but I'm hoping the 3x dlc aren't just pieces of equipment & vehicles.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:46 pm
Options. What really is the point of any mod of a tractor that already exists in game. The real answer is people love brands. I just wanted a Lexion Combine so I could tag my Instagram pictures of it, #SexiLexi.
Did you call me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Lexie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Did you call me? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fantastic! This is the content I’m here for :lol