susex geo is awful

Missyb

Re: susex geo is awful

Post by Missyb »

ED209v2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm
Missyb wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:09 pm Explain? more information from you.
Not needed

there is no custom crops.xml file in your geo. Temperatures should be default seasons.

He has more than 1 geo active
I know there is't a custom crop in there first version, plus why should the temp's be default? In the orginal OP he didn't state that more than one
geo in use!!!!!

The OP needs to explain what they mean and be clear about it and not just trash a modders work.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I'm sry missy b, don't listen to him. I just looked at his 12 posts on here and most are negative and seem entitled. I haven't used your geo because I'm not on Sussex, but I don't see anything immediately wrong with it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:21 pm I'm sry missy b, don't listen to him. I just looked at his 12 posts on here and most are negative and seem entitled. I haven't used your geo because I'm not on Sussex, but I don't see anything immediately wrong with it.
No its fine llinois Farmer, I rather have constructive feedback from the community so at least I can fix the problem (unlike someone else)....

Am not here to make money, AM here to make mod's that I feel that the game is missing or suggest from the community (if i have the skills to do it)
JaVaDy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 am I agree, there is too much negativity, all the modders do their best to enhance the game and 99.9 % of them deliver very nice mods.

@Missyb: thanks for the great tanker trailer, it is very useful when one has many animals and needs refilling the water tank on the farm (three rides per day).

Thank you
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah, I really enjoy that tanker and grain system even though that got taken down.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm Yeah, I really enjoy that tanker and grain system even though that got taken down.
There is a version 2 in the waiting list with 3 others....

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

I really like your tanker. Good mod. I have some others but haven’t gotten to try them out yet. My only criticism of it would be that it accepts digestate but not slurry. At least I could t get it to work on XB1 on Lone Oak from the cow shed slurry tank.
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

Missyb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:12 pm
ED209v2 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm
Missyb wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:09 pm Explain? more information from you.
Not needed

there is no custom crops.xml file in your geo. Temperatures should be default seasons.

He has more than 1 geo active
I know there is't a custom crop in there first version, plus why should the temp's be default? In the orginal OP he didn't state that more than one
geo in use!!!!!

The OP needs to explain what they mean and be clear about it and not just trash a modders work.
A GEO is an override.

You included environment.xml and weather.xml. They will override seasons own files.
But without a crops.xml seasons will use its own file (and it does if I look at the screenshot). The crops.xml has the planting temperatures.

So... if the planting temperatures are all wrong it needs to come from another source. Unless he disagrees with the stock/default seasons temperatures.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

updated

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

JaVaDy wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:31 am I have been playing Sussex with seasons (no extra GEO, just the map) for nearly 300 hrs and it looks fine to me. I'm just a little bit worried about the fact that there is no rain for a very, very long period.

What is the difference when I would use the GEO from Missyb ? When should I switch if I want to use this GEO, without any problems ?

I agree, there is too much negativity, all the modders do their best to enhance the game and 99.9 % of them deliver very nice mods.

@Missyb: thanks for the great tanker trailer, it is very useful when one has many animals and needs refilling the water tank on the farm (three rides per day).
Best is to switch on day 1 spring the following year. You really could switch it any time in autumn or winter when all harvesting is done, but since the season starts in spring on a new game that's when I switch. Although I don't think I ever have switched geos on an on going game.

With 5:56 now on geo and fields have reached 2nd growth stage it is for sure the OP doing it wrong. As suggested they probably have multiple geo mods enabled.

Can I go back to no seasons now? :confusednew:
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
KIW1

Post by KIW1 »

I'm going to start of this post just saying that you can choose to believe what you want, but i have been in contact with the author of this post, and according to him it wasn't him that made the post, but his brother using his account, he is sorry for any hurt that this has caused, but he was going to do an apology, but he is dyslexic so he was having trouble getting it right, i am inclined to believe him, and i hope that this is forgivable.
-KIW1
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I can testify to what KIW1 said

viewtopic.php?p=1243176#p1243176
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Missyb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:13 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm Yeah, I really enjoy that tanker and grain system even though that got taken down.
Questions for you missy,will the new silo be a separate mod or will it be a update and overwrite the older one for those of us who downloaded it before it was pulled and if so do you know if the original one will vanish? i have well over a million liters of various crops in the old one. I have no problem moving it temporarily if its going to get replaced.
Last edited by livesea72 on Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

If it says V2 on it, I’m betting it’s an update
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

KIW1 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:07 am I'm going to start of this post just saying that you can choose to believe what you want, but i have been in contact with the author of this post, and according to him it wasn't him that made the post, but his brother using his account, he is sorry for any hurt that this has caused, but he was going to do an apology, but he is dyslexic so he was having trouble getting it right, i am inclined to believe him, and i hope that this is forgivable.
-KIW1
Ahh the old "it was my brother" excuse, you noticed he says he doesn't know how to do it but he can get his brother change the first post for him?
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

livesea72 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:29 am
Missyb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:13 pm
Questions for you missy,will the new silo be a separate mod or will it be a update and overwrite the older one for those of us who downloaded it before it was pulled and if so do you know if the original one will vanish? i have well over a million liters of various crops in the old one. I have no problem moving it temporarily if its going to get replaced.
Dairydeere wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:12 am If it says V2 on it, I’m betting it’s an update
Just to clear up the confusen with the new version, It will be new download seperate from the first one. The major different is that it hasn't got a grain leg (at the moment still working on a design). The new silo will be (if it passes) cheaper then the original version and the same capicity as V1 if you have question please feel free to ask please start a new topic :hmm:, if also 3 other in testing at the moment(as of writing).

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding