Storing Manure

Dairydeere

Re: Storing Manure

Post by Dairydeere »

I use the term liquid manure where I'm from, but I have heard slurry in the US as well
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Wanted to bring this thread back because I thought of a related question. Earlier, someone mentioned that there were several maps where the manure would poopulate (see what I did there) inside the pen. I was wondering if that is something that is determined by the custom placeable itself or if that is something that is determined by the map. In other words, I'm wondering if there are any modded placeables which are not associated with a map that have this feature.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I can't recall seeing a placeable which does this, it tends to be a feature built into the map.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

If a modder wants to, they can set up a barn that way yes. As it is the barn setup that dictates this. Though, the reason it's mentioned for maps, and not barns, is because the map maker have made their pens that way, and i don't think there's been a modded barn released yet that does it that way, but i might be plesently incorect in that way ;)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Old McGlenno wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:18 pm Wanted to bring this thread back because I thought of a related question. Earlier, someone mentioned that there were several maps where the manure would poopulate (see what I did there) inside the pen. I was wondering if that is something that is determined by the custom placeable itself or if that is something that is determined by the map. In other words, I'm wondering if there are any modded placeables which are not associated with a map that have this feature.
:shock: :lol: That's hilarious

In all seriousness though, there are maps where it happens, most times when it isn't in a designated pit it will spawn in the "alleys" of the freestall pen similar to when their cleanliness goes down in the feed trough.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Old McGlenno

Post by Old McGlenno »

Thanks for the answers. It sounds like it is a feature of the pen rather than of the map.

Well, if anyone knows of a modded pen (preferably that is available on console) that is not associated with a single map and that has this feature, please let me know!
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

This kind of relates to the topic this thread started on, but the Manure System mod by Wopster was released today! Big game changer that I am definitely going to download

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!