Truck with front attachers

Exfarmer89

Truck with front attachers

Post by Exfarmer89 »

I have seen them in videos and pictures, but cannot find any on the mod sites. Where can I find a truck with front hydraulics and PTO, so I can attach things like the milling machine. I am on PC.
juf.de

Re: Truck with front attachers

Post by juf.de »

Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

I don't think that truck has a pto, but you cab use the adapter than attach ther milling machine.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Oh sorry, missed the pto part
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm This one does have one: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
yes this truck has one.. made by blacksheep.. So you are right..

Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Oh gotcha did not know that. Good job guys.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

thanks everyone. I will get that one
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

The Griffin S 730, configurations in the high twenties, has the front three point hitch too.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

25 or so, you're right there andhe78
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Max4hdmatt77

Post by Max4hdmatt77 »

Any truck in the game with a front pin hitch if you use the front 3 point lifter mod

Edit: heres a video showing everything the 3 point lifter mod works on

https://youtu.be/XLr_EIvjQ5g
Pict

Post by Pict »

Exfarmer89 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:06 pm I have seen them in videos and pictures, but cannot find any on the mod sites. Where can I find a truck with front hydraulics and PTO, so I can attach things like the milling machine. I am on PC.

The FBM Unimog has the option of front & rear 3 points both with PTO and it's a fantastic little truck, very, very high quality, (I think better than the BSM Man truck) so there is another good one out there

https://forbidden-mods.de/filebase/file ... 400-u1600/

I put up a thread about this when it was released recently, has a link to a video too.
viewtopic.php?f=895&t=159487&p=1248942#p1248942
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yep, it’s only a PC mod, but it is one of the best PC mods I’ve seen
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

I do have the unimog. It is great. I was looking for a full sized truck to go with it. Thanks.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, maybe the Black Sheep MAN, the NMC Griffin, or the ingame MAN with the front lifter. But besides that, nothing comes to mind. Unless you are using manual attach, any truck that works with the front lifter should power that milling machine

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Dairydeere wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 pm Yeah, maybe the Black Sheep MAN, the NMC Griffin, or the ingame MAN with the front lifter. But besides that, nothing comes to mind. Unless you are using manual attach, any truck that works with the front lifter should power that milling machine
Along those lines, I heard rumors that BsM is going to be bringing the 850 Hook over to FS19, and in 17 it had a front 3-point with PTO. I know that doesn't do any good now, but maybe something to look forward to in the future.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)