missing season geo

ClearCreakCattleCo.

missing season geo

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

I was playing with the Missouri geo on my lone oak map but my little bother deleted the geo and got Midwest geo instead just wondering you made and why it is gone I live in Missouri so that is why I had it lol
Illinois Farmer

Re: missing season geo

Post by Illinois Farmer »

If Missouri was made by adub, it was removed most likely because it was very unrealistic geo. Like you wouldn't plant corn in the middle of winter.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
ClearCreakCattleCo.

Post by ClearCreakCattleCo. »

ok thanks do you know if it will be back again
Illinois Farmer

I think it would be up to adub if he could fix his stuff. At one time he didn't know how to fix it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I’ve seen a couple of his pop back up on there. They were all gone at one point
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:13 am If Missouri was made by adub, it was removed most likely because it was very unrealistic geo. Like you wouldn't plant corn in the middle of winter.
I didn't realize his all got pulled, I did notice it was a lot easier searching through them the other day though. It's nice all the junk is gone.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
Illinois Farmer

It seems like the kid has a good heart so maybe he can get more back up after they get fixed.