TVTOF

Dixie Farmer

TVTOF

Post by Dixie Farmer »

The Valley The Old Farm was in testing yesterday, anyone know if it failed? Hope it will be available soon.
Deadeye

Re: TVTOF

Post by Deadeye »

I hope it passes soon for others. I played the map heavily on FS17 so I'll probably sit this one out. Great mod though, and I recommend everyone who likes European Maps with smaller fields to try it.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

I think that fails for my sadness :frown:
girlie100

Post by girlie100 »

*thumbsup* its now in the console testing list
PC & Xbox One
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Woo hoo!!
JamP

Post by JamP »

It's gone from the list of consoles too. Did it pass? It would be a perfect weekend!
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Saom

Post by Saom »

TVTOF was my absolute favorite on FS17 (PC), with hundres of houres playtime. I am pretty sure I will enjoy it the same way on PS4 (but I will miss autoload log trailer).
PS4, Norway.
Elmcreek and No Mans Land.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

JamP wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:41 pm It's gone from the list of consoles too. Did it pass? It would be a perfect weekend!
We will find out in a few hours
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Fingers crossed
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

i really hope the map comes out but i noticed that mods have already left on modhub and i don't know
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Happy face
JamP

Post by JamP »

Whoever is King never loses Majesty. The map is very good! The new ones opened up more space to the north of the map.

I am having serious problems however to be able to put anything on top of the land where the farm was to the west of the map.

Another thing is the leveling of the land, the buildings never manage to level if it is not already.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying it. But I think that an improvement in the locations where the farms in the North and West were to be able to place our buildings would be interesting.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Pict

Post by Pict »

I downloaded this yesterday even although I couldn't use it in FS17 without hours in the editor in an effort to optimize it as the frame rates were unplayable.

I'm happy to say that after a quick look the FS19 version seems to be working well from the frame rate pov and after a quick look in the editor to do my usual trash delete before really having a go with any map, I can say it appears to be well optimized.

Now most of the junk (and there was more than plenty), is gone I'm going to keep this one for a longer look, the only keeper so far from everything I've downloaded from BSM.

I hope they get around to making it seasons, maize (all 3) and straw harvest compatible. That would push it well up in the current ranking *thumbsup*
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Pict wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:21 am I downloaded this yesterday even although I couldn't use it in FS17 without hours in the editor in an effort to optimize it as the frame rates were unplayable.

I'm happy to say that after a quick look the FS19 version seems to be working well from the frame rate pov and after a quick look in the editor to do my usual trash delete before really having a go with any map, I can say it appears to be well optimized.

Now most of the junk (and there was more than plenty), is gone I'm going to keep this one for a longer look, the only keeper so far from everything I've downloaded from BSM.

I hope they get around to making it seasons, maize (all 3) and straw harvest compatible. That would push it well up in the current ranking *thumbsup*
Why is it not straw harvest compatible? You can store pelllets in the silo so I don’t understand what you mean?
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Wait this map isn't Seasons ready? Man I was planning on playing it tonight
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins