Bug?! with the Realistic Steering mod by Balu

WolfMan0702

Bug?! with the Realistic Steering mod by Balu

Post by WolfMan0702 »

When I first downloaded the mod it worked fine, until a bug or a glitch appeared: one day the mod will work fine, the next day, when I tried opening a savegame the save would not load, after removing the mod I was able to enter said savegame, but when reinstalling the mod it would do the same thing, I had to delete all my savefiles multiple times, and today I have the same issue. So, if anyone could tell me what is happening and/or a way to fix this problem I would be more than thankful.
LS09God

Re: Bug?! with the Realistic Steering mod by Balu

Post by LS09God »

Make an official bug report and place it where it should be placed. That way the modders see your problem. Main forum page has a link to a thread that tell's you how to do it.

Most times when a savegame gets messed up by a script mod, it is not that script mod, but another mod that hates that script mod. Or you remove that mod(when you found it) or you don't use this realistic steering mod.
If starting a new game didn't help, you definitely have a mod conflict. Remove all mods and start putting them back one by one, testing the game after each one. Yes, it takes a while.
It's the only right way to find the culprit.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.