PS4 mods course play

DKR

PS4 mods course play

Post by DKR »

Hello everyone
I was wondering if course play is likely to come to Xbox and PS4 so that we can make things more realistic.
dziuch

Re: PS4 mods course play

Post by dziuch »

Certainly not in FS19. Who knows what's gonna happen in the next game thought.
DKR

Post by DKR »

Any idea on when next game coming out??
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

No word from Giants as of yet, but I'm predicting the usual schedule for next year: announcement around February-March, release in November, maybe sooner.
Gingerjay

Post by Gingerjay »

Can’t see it coming at all tbh. Not through scripting, that should be easy enough to implement into the next base game, mainly through button configurations. There just isn’t enough inputs available on a controller, they couldn’t even find one for something as simple as hazard lights (4-ways)
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

Gingerjay wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:49 amThere just isn’t enough inputs available on a controller,
I used to think that way too, like: "You silly console users. How would you even control that thing?". But if you really think about it, it would require just one button to enter the HUD. From there you'd be able to move around with the sticks or dpad, from one option to another. Sure, it would be tedious as hell, but I think it would be doable.