Precision Farming Mod Bug

Noraf

Re: Precision Farming Mod Bug

Post by Noraf »

Not really a bug with PF, but rather a map issue.
Ravenport isn't the only map you'll run into this problem.
The cause is the way the map is set up, with that area in the map is recognized as one field, even if it has multiple numbers.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
andyc13

Post by andyc13 »

im using courseplay too, but when using the courseplay worker it isnt showing up as ai helper in economy for the field. any ideas on this?
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Add one more to the list. PF screws up the menu map. I was messing around on bucks county had PF turned on and had to find a vehicle to reset, turned off some of the icons there are so many so close together near the farm couldn't find the tractor. Today I started a clean game on Felsbrunn with out PF and the same icons I had clicked off were still off. Clicked them on to show, went to a different menu page and tabed back to menu map and those icons were clicked off. Clicked them on again, exited menu all together and when menu opened up again those same icons were once again clicked off with out being touched. Had a hunch so exited game, deleted precision farming mod completely, and problem has been solved. Sorry no photo evidence, very hard to do on playstation and I don't know how to post pics anyway.

So for now I have no more Precision Farming.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
lawm

Post by lawm »

Everyday it's something new. I'm getting bummed about using this mod. Stressing waiting for something to mess up my save
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

lawm wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:35 am Everyday it's something new. I'm getting bummed about using this mod. Stressing waiting for something to mess up my save
That's why I haven't used it outside of my test map. I figured there might be some bugs and with the way Giants supports their own mods...
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Precision farming has promise, but needs more work. The weakest area is contract work. Harvesting can be questionable if the field is not big enough. I finally had a harvest contract that could not be finished because I could not harvest enough. The fertilizing contract is now more difficult because the map no longer shows whats been done. When you walk the NPC field, you no longer get the information showing the fertilizing information.

In this situation, both NPC fields and Precision farming are two areas that need to be kept apart. I guess I am done experimenting at this point.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I miss the simple times when console seasons didnt have animal issues.....