[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, thats a tribute to the team whose mods I was allowed to use. Have a look at the mods of MoosAgrar, there you can find what you need.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
smacki32

Post by smacki32 »

This map looks fantastic... I would like to play it but I have 2 questions: how quickly you are going to submit an update to fix the small list of issues that you have.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thank you. Im planing to submit an update during Giants' absence till Jan 11th. Whats question no. 2?
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
xBapt18

Post by xBapt18 »

Hello,

I don't understand, I add the map to my Mod folder, but he finds that when I launch the game, it doesn't detect it for me, so I can't play on it.

How can I do that because she looks so good to me ?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You shouldn't have to manual add it to your mod folder if you downloaded it from the modhub.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Delete it from the mod folder and download it ingame in the modhub from the newest mods.
Meine LS22-Mods

smacki32

Post by smacki32 »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:04 am Thank you. Im planing to submit an update during Giants' absence till Jan 11th. Whats question no. 2?
Sorry, 2 more questions, do you feel that any of the updates being made will require a new save game?

And what Seasons Geo would you recommend for the map?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Oh, you shouldn't ask that a mapper! :lol: :wink3: There is already one change, that will only be active with a new savegame. I forgot to activate the dealer at the supermarket. On PC it is possible to fix this manually in an old savegame, on consoles not. But this dealer isnt mandatory, so you can go on with an old savegame without the dealer. Until now, all other changes/fixes dont require a new savegame. I cannot promise that this will remain the case, but I'll do my very best.

I always recommend my simplified GEO. :coolnew: I didnt use any other Geo-mod and normally I play without seasons. There ist German Geo-mod in the modhub, you could try that.
Meine LS22-Mods

ShaunVdV1986

Post by ShaunVdV1986 »

About the hay and silage missions. I don't get enough bales from the grass fields to complete the mission. (Field 15, 21 and 40) It says 91 to 95 % transported. 50% and 100% fert on the field. (Seasons not active PS4). Otherwise a freaking good map. Good job! *thumbsup*
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

I guess you are playing with the Precision Farming DLC and this is a known problem also on many other mod maps.
If I`m not wrong this must be fixed from Giants.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, thats a PF issue. Its up to Giants to fix this problem.
Meine LS22-Mods

Tom Roger

Post by Tom Roger »

Hi. First post. :hi:

Console (ps4):
Sell the farmhouses. They are over 90 slots each, to those who need a little bit more slots.
I have had no problems with selling, either cows or buildings.

PC:
A friend of mine had issues with the new grass type you've added. Ackergras?
He started on new farmer on the farm up north. He put down this new grass in field 9 or 10 (the fields you get at startup). He could not fertilize one of those fields (think it was nr 10), not slurry, digestate or fert. And when he mowed the new grass, it showed up as normal grass when he would sell. The new grass type showed up on the map and on the infoscreen when you walk out on the field.
Do you have to use a forage harvester?

My first field with this new grass on console have not finished growing yet so i dont know if i am going to have this problem.

Fantastic map btw, looks beautiful. The windy roads, roundabouts, properties, it is 10/10. The lighting, colors and the texture is superb. Thanks and congrats *thumbsup*

Merry Christmas from Norway :biggrin2:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

When the new grass gets mowed it turns into normal grass, thats right. But you can also harvest it with a combine to get grass seeds which you can sell.

Does the friend of yours use the mod precision farming?
Meine LS22-Mods

Tom Roger

Post by Tom Roger »

Aha, nice. Thanks.

No he did not use PF. He was however going to try other fields around the map. I'll post as soon as i hear more.
ShaunVdV1986

Post by ShaunVdV1986 »

ShaunVdV1986 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:23 am About the hay and silage missions. I don't get enough bales from the grass fields to complete the mission. (Field 15, 21 and 40) It says 91 to 95 % transported. 50% and 100% fert on the field. (Seasons not active PS4). Otherwise a freaking good map. Good job! *thumbsup*
I don't use precicion farming mod.