[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.3.0 support- and discussions-thread

TopAce888

Re: [FS19] - Ravensberg 1.1.0.0 support- and discussions-thread

Post by TopAce888 »

Nothing went crazy. This comes from the implementation of Maize Plus with Forage and Horse Extension. It is possible to play without the linked script mods, also carrots can be planted and harvested with the added tools under potato harvesting.

There was a huge demand for this implementation, now there's a huge demand for a version without it. :frown: :lol: I will upload a version without the adapted animal settings later on.

Brun0 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:02 pm Hi,thanks for the update,there is indeed the marking on the ground now but there is still no possibility to fill the tank, I have no action displayed to do so.
I guess you hit the loading trigger. Drive into the unloading and avoid hitting the loading trigger.
Meine LS22-Mods
Neu-Minibrunn Support Thread

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
SpecialGuest

Post by SpecialGuest »

Thx for the reply.
I understand some people like this change, I personally don't, because there's no point adding grass and hay besides TMR to cows because TMR already has those, and in reality if you're giving them a proper TMR blend, you don't need, in fact, you must not do any quick changes in their diet to keep them healthy. Counting in all the tools and time to obtain all the stuff you need to provide your animals parallel makes keeping them a huge money sink with this change.

I managed to revert the feeding method to the old one by changing back the path of husbandry food definiton xml file, but now the game asks for an update, which wouldn't be a problem, but we're playing online on a dedicated server and it does the update automatically. :) :/
So having both versions would be highly appreciated!
Agriculture basically has four major problems every year: spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Here is the hotfix version for the no-maize-plus players. This version is free for everyone to download.
Ravensberg 1.1.0.1

Before starting a new game, there is now the option of selecting the appropriate variant of the map:
Image Image

Code: Select all

Changelog 1.2.0.0:
- activated fruit destruiction 2.0 (nur PC)
- created map version without Maize Plus / Forage and Horse Extension (only PC; only with new savegame)
- adapted title in the map selection
When this version has been loaded, the game wants to exchange it for the version from the Modhub. You should ignore that until there is the next update in the Modhub.

For multiplayer games via dedicated server, the map file must be renamed, otherwise the Modhub is going to update the map automatically.

For the map variant without the extra Maize Plus settings, a new game is usually required. However, it is possible to adapt an existing one so that the corresponding map version is loaded. Here are the instructions:

1.) Copy the savegame and rename it to a free savegame.
2.) Open the file careerSavegame.xml in the copied folder
3.) In line 4, change the entry <mapId>FS19_Ravensberg.Ravensberg</mapId> to <mapId>FS19_Ravensberg.Ravensberg_Default</mapId> and save.
4.) If the change in the savegame worked, it no longer contains the Maize-Plus logo in the preview image.
5.) If everything is ok, the old savegame can be deleted and the new one renamed to the old one.
Meine LS22-Mods

Mein fraenkforfriends-Code für kostenlos 2GB zusätzlich für dich und mich: OLIW68
Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

TopAce888 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:25 pm Nothing went crazy. This comes from the implementation of Maize Plus with Forage and Horse Extension. It is possible to play without the linked script mods, also carrots can be planted and harvested with the added tools under potato harvesting.

There was a huge demand for this implementation, now there's a huge demand for a version without it. :frown: :lol: I will upload a version without the adapted animal settings later on.

Brun0 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:02 pm Hi,thanks for the update,there is indeed the marking on the ground now but there is still no possibility to fill the tank, I have no action displayed to do so.
I guess you hit the loading trigger. Drive into the unloading and avoid hitting the loading trigger.
Yes I pressed it, just to show that the tank was empty.I drive to the unloading and do nothing but nothing happens it does not fill the tank,it doesn't want to work at all. :sadnew:
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

As I said DONT hit the loading trigger under the pipe if you want to unload. Believe me, its working.

Meine LS22-Mods

Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

TopAce888 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:22 pm As I said DONT hit the loading trigger under the pipe if you want to unload. Believe me, its working.

Ok I tried with a trailer tank and it worked, but I tried with a pallet on the tractor and it doesn't work that way.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Can you fill a sprayer with a pallet on a tractor?
Meine LS22-Mods

Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

TopAce888 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:16 am Can you fill a sprayer with a pallet on a tractor?
Yes.
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

How? I tried a Corteva liquid fertilizer pallet and a Kuhn Deltis 1302 sprayer. The only way to refill the sprayer, is to drive next to the pallet and press the refill button. :hmm:
Meine LS22-Mods

YTGraham

Post by YTGraham »

Loving this map! I do have a couple of issues. I can't connect manure system hoses to the slurry pit or fertilizer tank. And... for some reason, with ALL bars green, my cows don't go over 80% health (they have all food types) and randomly at midnight a cow or two will die.

Karol01pl

Post by Karol01pl »

Hi, I have a problem with the map. The barn capacity has been changed to 200 cows and I still have 100 cows. What's the problem?
https://imgur.com/a/k7qT5Gs
Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

Yes I have to press too, I thought you meant that way in your question. :smileynew:
And is it normal then that the fertilizer tank cannot be filled with a pallet but only with a tank trailer?
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Yes, because the pallets have no discharge activation trigger like the bigbags.
Meine LS22-Mods

Brun0

Post by Brun0 »

Ok,my problem is solved, I will finally be able to enjoy everything that the map offers. I like this map, great job. *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
TopAce888

Post by TopAce888 »

Thank you and have fun.
Meine LS22-Mods