What Maps or Mods is everyone going back to look at since the break started?

Dairydeere

What Maps or Mods is everyone going back to look at since the break started?

Post by Dairydeere »

I think the title says it all, but what mods or maps are you looking back on since the mod releases have stopped for the holidays? I know I'm looking through ModHub some in my free time, just wondering if there was some gem I managed to miss that I should give a shot.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
chedly_farms

Re: What Maps or Mods is everyone going back to look at since the break started?

Post by chedly_farms »

I've been putzing on Marwell Manor here and there. I put in a couple hours a week on it. I've tried American maps over and over, I just can't do big square fields. And I don't mesh with the home farm on Bucks County.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Yeahrightio

Re: What Maps or Mods is everyone going back to look at since the break started?

Post by Yeahrightio »

I've gone back to Greenwich valley, and have removed most of my mods, leaving around 29% used storage space (so proud 🤣).

I also might have a look at the straw harvest DLC again, I got rid of it a few weeks ago and I miss filling twine and molasses in balers.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

Still stuck on the northern coast, might go to aghalee
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I haven't even looked at the mods that dropped today.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I've dusted off the Valtra G and John Deere 6M mods from Giants. I'd always meant to check them out, but there were always tractors I was more interested in, so in my new farm on Ravensberg I decided to pull them out. Turns out they're both pretty decent little tractors.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Lone Oak. Gave up on bucks county with news of another new-save-required update. Like rightio said I did a mod purge the other week and building that back up slowly. Too many bricked mods and too many mods never used. Or i might just go back to 17. Or skip farming all together and play snow runner. Or that motorcycle game I bought month ago haven't played yet. I could always try minecraft again.

Ok I'm rambling now.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I'm still playing Somerset Farms, but I've got Greenwich, The Northern Coast and Ca,paign de France going as well.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

Yeahrightio wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:22 pm I've gone back to Greenwich valley, and have removed most of my mods, leaving around 29% used storage space (so proud 🤣).

I also might have a look at the straw harvest DLC again, I got rid of it a few weeks ago and I miss filling twine and molasses in balers.
Nice, i have also deleted a bunch of stuff, i am on 30% right now.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I got two savegame I play mainly, usually I'll have one larger farm/map, and one on a more standard size.
And for the time those two would be Hinterkaifeck and Eiersholt, with the later being the primary one for now.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

I had hoped Chellington Valley would come out before Christmas. It was listed as being tested, but disappeared again. Until then I will prolong my revisit to Old Stream Farm.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

back to Oakfield on fs17 ...
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Still playing on Medicine Creek as usual, am trying out No Mans Land, in part because logging might be more tolerable with an Xbox controller.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I've spent most of my time on New Hanover, picked back up on my save game from March 2019
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Just started a Seasons game on Alsoszeg Agri Farm. I was playing ~80h without Seasons an fell in love with this map. :biggrin2:
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer