Precision Farming Fertilizing (Liquids) Issue and Fix w/ SEASONS

squarebalemedia

Precision Farming Fertilizing (Liquids) Issue and Fix w/ SEASONS

Post by squarebalemedia »

Farmer Friends,
Check out this quick tip clip I made of an issue with using liquid fertilizer and a solution when using Precision Farming DLC. Please comment and let me know if this helped!

Edit :: Issue occurs when using Seasons with Precision Farming

Last edited by squarebalemedia on Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ekeenan

Re: Precision Farming Fertilizing (Liquids) Issue and Fix

Post by ekeenan »

I may have an idea. I am not sure what sprayer you were using at the start, but lets use the Joskin. I loaded the shape file into the editor and I noticed that the WorkAreaWidth trigger is set up just inside the end of the sprayer arm. Do you know if the problem happens with the Hardi sprayer? The WorkAreaWidth trigger does appear to be set up just outside the end of the sprayer arm. If you have modded, try moving the trigger to just inside the arm area to see if this fixes this?

Either way, this is a script bug that needs to be corrected.

Edit: WorkAreaWidth on the Hardi is aligned with the outer edge of the spray cone so who knows? I am not in the position to test it now, but I thought I would bring it up as a possible fix.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I just tested the Hardi Mega 2200 sprayer with liquid fertilizer and I did not have any issues with the sprayer arm being outside the field.
squarebalemedia

Post by squarebalemedia »

The sprayer I was using is the Hardi Navigator 6000 (https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019). I just tested a couple more out and still had the problem with the following three: Kuhn Deltis 1302 MTA3 and Hardi Mega 2200 which are both base game. Also the Kuhn Metris 4102 (https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019). So then I disabled all mods and they worked. Re-enabled seasons and problem returns. This appears to be a seasons only issue. Thanks for the response and helping to troubleshoot this.