My opinion on downward spiral of GIANTS...

Jaydon8817

My opinion on downward spiral of GIANTS...

Post by Jaydon8817 »

With the recent news of Oxy and shedding light on the issues Modders go through to bring great content to ModHub, I am saddened to hear that the passion that once existed by GIANTS when Lisertan was community manager has now but all disappeared... since the arrival of the new community manager and the induction of the QA team was maybe a step forward in an instance but many steps back on several fronts... I'm extremely saddened that the enjoyment of modding that the longevity of the game relies on is being *censored* out of the air... Our opinions no longer matter and unfortunately seems GIANTS want to treat the community the same way EA sports treat theirs. It feels like the only way they will listen is if the community stopped playing the game and that to me is wrong... The longevity of the game is solely down to the constant influx of mods keeping us interested.... GIANTS, please rethink your agenda because this alienating modders and community is not the way.

I fully expect this post to be took down as we now no longer are allowed opinions in this new agenda of GIANTS. Which truly saddens me.
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
eric21

Re: My opinion on downward spiral of GIANTS...

Post by eric21 »

It will be allowed up, but don't bring arguments as it won't bring anything to the table
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

Corn's in the popper! :lol:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm Corn's in the popper! :lol:
Pass me a bowl, will ya :zunge:
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

FarmBoss wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm Corn's in the popper! :lol:
I will take one as well please!💵
TomazKo96

Post by TomazKo96 »

Giants be like:

They will probably ban me for this.. :lol:
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Yeah mods on this forum like to lock threads like this fast since valid critisicm is always interpreted by mods as breaking the rules then there are ppl grabbing popcorns and making useless posts only contributing to the thread locking. I agree with you OP. Giants relations to modders is abysmal lately and something needs to be changed there is ongoing bias in the QA team that needs to be adressed. I dont know if chaki is aware of this or too busy with FS league. Anyway im also very sadened by the latest state of mind by gaints and their relations to community and modders. I hope they turn back around and start communicating.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

And yes, locked. Because people, including David, don't seem to understand that the community is NOT a part of this 'problem'.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<