Let the people spam

Illinois Farmer

Let the people spam

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Grab your popcorn everyone. The people need to talk. Hey Alagos, you come onto the forum like one a month to lock threads that make giants look bad. When will they learn to make a blanket post and get their story out there. Idk how Europe works, but in the US crime reporters due it all the time and at the end it says innocent until proven guilty in a court law. It is somthing giants really need to do alosmt a perfect job for the community coordinator or an ambassador to giants, like their company is so big. Hey giants your pr is down in the dumps and if you don't change your ways your game will cease to exist. Enjoy it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Farmercaseih

Re: Let the people spam

Post by Farmercaseih »

Gotta go grab the popcorn I grew this year...
Illinois Farmer

We need a bunch. Popcorn for everyone!
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

I have a garbage can full ready to pop
Illinois Farmer

Good deal haha
Guil

Post by Guil »

This is not a good road to be going down for any side
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:39 pm Grab your popcorn everyone. The people need to talk. Hey Alagos, you come onto the forum like one a month to lock threads that make giants look bad. When will they learn to make a blanket post and get their story out there. Idk how Europe works, but in the US crime reporters due it all the time and at the end it says innocent until proven guilty in a court law. It is somthing giants really need to do alosmt a perfect job for the community coordinator or an ambassador to giants, like their company is so big. Hey giants your pr is down in the dumps and if you don't change your ways your game will cease to exist. Enjoy it.
I think this is a valid point that needs to be brought up. We need to hear more from Giants, as the communication has mainly been from the modders' side of things. Without the ability to tell both sides, our facts will come from the people that speak up, in the most recent case being OxygenDavid
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
wrs

Post by wrs »

Funny how they lock posts without even a mention of their side of the story isn't it GIANTS??? So tell us then if it's so not onesided. Bet they lock this post too.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Farmercaseih wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 pm I have a garbage can full ready to pop
sneaks into the stash and grabs a bucket
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Hand picked by me also
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Forget it itts dictatorship and censorship on this forum. Anyway just remember we are the minority and our voices are not important to giants. Alagos will lock this too its only praises allowed not critique
eric21

Post by eric21 »

And also ban steenkamp modding and those mod thief's, save David and ban those.

David did say doing cause caos
Illinois Farmer

wrs wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:47 pm Funny how they lock posts without even a mention of their side of the story isn't it GIANTS??? So tell us then if it's so not onesided. Bet they lock this post too.
Yeah I'm not swearing or anything, but if they want to lock threads on the situation and say it is all one sided, then change it. It isn't hard to make a blanket post on like Christmas eve that all could have been avoided with a simple: there has been some rumors on stolen mods, so these modders will be temporarily banned with the mods in question removed until it is looked into. Thank you
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

My butter popcorn is tasting good. But oxy leave doesn’t make me want to stop playing the game. There ARE more modders/map makers making stuff on modhub. To bad though as I know many other map makers and modders getting help from Giants. So there is more to the story than we know on both sides and frankly it’s not our business. Would it help if Oxy come and made a truthful statement, probably. Would it help if Giants made some kind of statement, probably. But the community isn’t and shouldn’t be involved because to many have some type of emotional stake/opinion.

Oxy will be back, he should realize that he is more a top tier modder and with that comes much more responsibility and professionalism. Not saying he doesn’t, but he is looked at in the way as anyone at a job. You are the top dog, we expect you to be top dog, and with that, except more from you.

Now, I am going back to play some fs19 and will continue to support Giants and hopefully future issues handled privately and respectfully
Illinois Farmer

They won't be with the power of socal media. Nothing is private anymore.