Discussion closed

mikewilson.sr

Discussion closed

Post by mikewilson.sr »

It was an idea, I thaught it was a good one, i'm closing the discussion. thank everyone for their prospective.
Last edited by mikewilson.sr on Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
FarmerJohn89

Re: An Idea I would like to propose for development. And if it could be possible to do

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

yeah I totally agree why you can't preview buildings before placing them like what you can do with equipment seems strange to me.
I'd also like to be able to put extensions on to a previously built shed just like in real life.
That old shed not big enough well add a couple bays to the end or add a lean to.
I do have high hopes for FS21 It feels like FS 15, 17 and 19 have all been stalling and I hope with this new gen console that FS can make a similar leap that it did from FS13 to FS15...
DEERE317

Re: An Idea I would like to propose for development. And if it could be possible to do

Post by DEERE317 »

Following the trend I’ve noticed the next game should be the “feature update” as the game seems to be in a 2 release evolution schedule, graphics and then features (or vice-versa)
FS15 was a major graphical upgrade over FS13, FS17 uses a very similar graphics engine to 15 but has many more features, and 19 has a totally different graphics engine but no real features were added other than terraforming.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

DEERE317 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:04 am FS15 was a major graphical upgrade over FS13, FS17 uses a very similar graphics engine to 15 but has many more features.
This is one reason I'm still playing FS15. Plus I can use mods from 13 and/or 17 not all of them convert but a lot of them do. I just found a compass mod from FS17 that I'm now using. Just from what I've seen on YouTube of fs19 it looks to cartoonish to me. Looks like there is more you can do in 19 then in 15 :?: But that's not enough to get me to go out and buy it. Maybe I'll brake down and buy the next FS?? when it comes out.... But it will need to have major improvements in it.... :gamer:
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Going from lowest settings on 15, to max to 19 primarily with seasons, 19 is hands down better, it doesn’t feel like you’re driving Ertl tractors on a table in an old toy story style animation but it gives a feel of an actual 3D lived in world, at least that’s how it is to me.

Now default 19 has a bit to much color brightness and contrast to really look good, but how it handles shadows, reflections and light in general is better.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

I'm still hoping for a better damage / maintenance system.
Where the hours on a tractor or implement actually make a difference. And where fixing something yourself or go to the dealer would make a difference aswell.

But this is probably wishful thinking
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

So back to the the topic in hand, it could a long time for something like that t.o be implemented, prescion farming type thing?
mikewilson.sr

Post by mikewilson.sr »

@eric 21
Maybe or not, Giants is much larger then before and has something like 4 -5 branches, and more developers now as well, plus the community has Mod teams which could work with giant to develop it, It may not happen right away granted, but this idea would be good for a future update. I think its possible, I haven't lost faith in Giants or the community of modders, I believe it can be done simultaneously at least it could be developed and tested to see of it could work. it doesn't hurt to try. again this is only an idea that's been presented, one never knows if his idea will work unless he makes the suggestion, or at least tries to give suggestions or positive input that would be used, I mean that how the game and the company came to be, it an idea, the idea was developed and marked, in 12 years the developed Idea has grown into an institution , and the game has grown into one of the top games in the world. and the game has evolved into new grounds has gotten better over that time because Ideas was presented, developed, tested. Now look at it. improvements and features we haven't had in previous games.
I'm sure that the community would like to see something like this in the game, at least on PC/Console.it might not work on cell phone versions, or handheld gaming devices at first, in time maybe!.
but surely PC's/consoles probably can, this is the reason I'm proposing it to Giants, as well as the community, to see whom would like to see this idea or at least something like it developed and implemented into the game, and maybe it will happen, Who knows!! but its worth a try.
Have a great day
Mike