Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

lawm

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by lawm »

I hope this map can be optimized and set as default US map in next game lol
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

lawm wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:43 pm I hope this map can be optimized and set as default US map in next game lol
GIANTS should be listening to this, this map gives Westbridge in 15 a run for best map.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@DMZ Commander-
The lights are set up in a transform group separate from building in question, the only way to seperate them is in the GE editor
and I don't plan on doing this for all the lights as its something that would take me a lot of time to do. The building is not intended to be removed as there are plenty of places to add new buildings, sorry for the inconvenience. The way the object hider works, is it removes everything attached to a particular transform group. So if you do remove the lights then all the lights in that transform group that are switchable thru out map are going to be removed if you use object hider. The Griffin area plan commision decided the building is historic and cannot be removed :biggrin2:
Florish

Post by Florish »

Question of the day: Will the update release or not, i am excited! Meanwhile enjoyed playing this weekend a lot! Since i am from the otherside of the world, American maps dont take me as much normally, but this map has something i cant get my finger on, it is perfect
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm convinced that my thing is whenever the terrain and lay out of the map is duplicated from a real life place those are the maps that draw me in. It feels more organic and real and less sterile and scripted
lawm

Post by lawm »

Florish.... Looks like the answer is yes lol . Now my great debate of using seasons or not now that we have snow contract
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I do like the idea of snow contracts to fill the void of a long dreary winter, However I think I want to own more fields and grow the herd before I try and make that transition. Maybe around hour 400+. I'm only around 60 or 70 now.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm thinking I may have to dabble with a geo that starts off with snow like the Indiana geo or Lowry. If it scratches the itch I may just use the small massey baler for selling bales. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Now I will ponder this the rest of the day lol
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@all-
Regarding the Seasons snow contracts, I have the contract pay scales set to 0.50 to 0.60. You can still make a lot of money on hard economy, especially the road contracts. That's only if you use a plow. If you use a bucket to scoop up, it will take forever as the contracts are rather large. At pay scale of 1.0 you could make over 10,000 a day and I thought that was a little excessive. Let me know when the snow hits how it plays out for you.

The only small issues I discovered with 1.2.0.0 is the new signs on Green Leaf Garden Center and Moo Moo Dairy were clipping when viewed from a distance. Also a mysterious road sign would pop out of the ground on the black top going East of Elder Farm, I think Bigfoot would come out at night and yank it out LOL. I believe the sign issue was in 1.1.1.0. Anyway I have both issues fixed for future future update along with support for Store Sales By: GtX. You will get to see the fancy sale signs around the dealer if there is brand sale. Only if you use the mod.

Speaking of future future update.
Can console players use multi terrain angle maps ? Honestly for me it's not a big deal not having it. In RL we don't plant in circles. There are however a couple fields were its a bit wonky to cultivate like #12. I'm leaning against adding it for performance reasons so any input would be helpful. Edit: If Consoles can't have it it won't be added

Also how do the new slot numbers on 1.2.0.0 compare to 1.1.1.0 ?
Last edited by ajFarmer on Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

ajFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:59 pm @all-
Regarding the Seasons snow contracts, I have the contract pay scales set to 0.50 to 0.60. You can still make a lot of money on hard economy, especially the road contracts. That's only if you use a plow. If you use a bucket to scoop up, it will take forever as the contracts are rather large. At pay scale of 1.0 you could make over 10,000 a day and I thought that was a little excessive. Let me know when the snow hits how it plays out for you.

The only small issues I discovered with 1.2.0.0 is the new signs on Green Leaf Garden Center and Moo Moo Dairy were clipping when viewed from a distance. Also a mysterious road sign would pop out of the ground on the black top going East of Elder Farm, I think Bigfoot would come out at night and yank it out LOL. I believe the sign issue was in 1.1.1.0. Anyway I have both issues fixed for future future update along with support for Store Sales By: GtX. You will get to see the fancy sale signs around the dealer if there is brand sale. Only if you use the mod.

Speaking of future future update.
Can console players use multi terrain angle maps ? Honestly for me it's not a big deal not having it. In RL we don't plant in circles. There are however a couple fields were its a bit wonky to cultivate like #12. I'm leaning against adding it for performance reasons so any input would be helpful.

Also how do the new slot numbers on 1.2.0.0 compare to 1.1.1.0 ?
I don't thing that multi terrain is able too run on console, for me if it is added it would be a big positive as I much prefer maps with it.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I thought Lone Oak had it. I could be wrong but the angles seemed much better on that map then most other maps
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

Anyone on PS4 playing with an old save after the update? I'm getting bluescreen error when the map is loading. Old save with same mods than before.

Edit: Tried a new save and the map is working right. Tried the old save without mods and still getting bluescreen while loading.
Last edited by Lufarms on Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I know this doesn’t help, but I’m glad I’m not on PS4 these last few days. LuFarms, do you have the new Custom Modding planter installed?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:31 pm I know this doesn’t help, but I’m glad I’m not on PS4 these last few days. LuFarms, do you have the new Custom Modding planter installed?
Nope. I've edited the post. Tried a new save with no problems, starting to think the update is no safe for old saves.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm pretty sure multi angle terrain is allowed on console, other maps have it in the description 🤷 I think it would be a great add but not a game breaker.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22