lazy acre farms

heerenr

lazy acre farms

Post by heerenr »

Hey all.....so i downloaded the lazy acre farm map and I have to say its amazing....this is probably the first farm I have not purchased any equipment right off the bat.
I think i found a bug though......the barn sell trigger does not work no matter which trailer i use. I have tried the forage wagon and though ok, its too big, so I tried the much smaller trailer that only holds like 14000 liters and it does not work either. the sell trigger appears an disappears rapidly...has anyone else seen this?
Psychohate

Re: lazy acre farms

Post by Psychohate »

I have used both barns selling different bales and they both worked fine. I was using the autoloader trailer that holds 44 bales and it wouldn't fit thru the barn below the dealership so I pulled up next to the barn and dropped the bales inside it. It worked fine. I haven't tried selling loose straw, hay, etc. at the barns though.

Edit: I will add that I never even saw the trigger area at that barn. I looked all around it. You said it appeared, then disappeared very quickly. Maybe that is a bug. That's why I thought to dump the bales inside the barn to see if it would work.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

If you are using Seasons you can’t sell loose hay/straw.
heerenr

Post by heerenr »

jah6575 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:47 am If you are using Seasons you can’t sell loose hay/straw.
not using seasons have not been that bold yet.
heerenr

Post by heerenr »

Psychohate wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:52 am I have used both barns selling different bales and they both worked fine. I was using the autoloader trailer that holds 44 bales and it wouldn't fit thru the barn below the dealership so I pulled up next to the barn and dropped the bales inside it. It worked fine. I haven't tried selling loose straw, hay, etc. at the barns though.

Edit: I will add that I never even saw the trigger area at that barn. I looked all around it. You said it appeared, then disappeared very quickly. Maybe that is a bug. That's why I thought to dump the bales inside the barn to see if it would work.
Thanks for the reply...Guess I should have mentioned I am on PC. Also by trigger I am referring to when you are in the correct place on the PC you get a popup that is some like like unload and a letter I in a box. the popup is what will popup and disappear just as fast only to come back again and again
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Ok. I understand what you mean now. *thumbsup*
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
dbw86

Post by dbw86 »

I love this map but have a couple of issues that have arisen. I accepted 2 contracts to harvest Oata and hall to "Grain Mill." I found under crop prices a "Grain Mill" and had it tagged and went and looked at it. I dumped the 2 crops from the contracts into this "Grain Mill" and now the field owners are saying I didn't deposit their crops in the Grain Mill. I pulled up the prices again and now discovered another, or 2nd "Grain Mill" that didn't show last time I checked. I took my semi to the "Grain Mill" I deposited the crops in but was unable to reload the Oats as my refill lists "Refill LGMT 180 + 180". I don't have a clue how to proceed not being able to communicate with the field owners.
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Grow or buy oats, deposit them at the correct location, and learn from your mistake. We've all done it at some point.

Or just cancel the contract. It will take the value of the crops from you I think, but you would have already been paid for them when selling at the wrong mill, so it should all even out.
dbw86

Post by dbw86 »

Actually I was not paid for them by the mill and I "ASSUMED" they were taking them on behalf of the crop owners I contracted to harvest and deliver for them. Since I don't own the crops I cannot retrieve them to move them to the 2nd "Grain Elevator." I really hate to screw people up, even AI people as it just isn't how I do things so this is really bugging me. But thanks for the ideas.