Italia demo Version (Console) - Amazing Map!

SMI Modding Team

Re: Italia demo Version (Console) - Amazing Map!

Post by SMI Modding Team »

JamP wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:20 pm The update has arrived but we do not yet have the main farm and the cow corral. Deleting.
If only you would have read in our posts and socials / websites you would have understood that those extra farms cannot go in the demo for map weighting questions, it is already a good thing that it came out on console as it is.
SMI Modding Team - Official ModHub Organisation - Code GIANTS Partner: SMIMODDING
JamP

Post by JamP »

SMI Modding Team wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:08 pm
JamP wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:20 pm The update has arrived but we do not yet have the main farm and the cow corral. Deleting.
If only you would have read in our posts and socials / websites you would have understood that those extra farms cannot go in the demo for map weighting questions, it is already a good thing that it came out on console as it is.
I'm sorry, Thank you for your work but I don't check social networks or websites because I use Mods from 100 different modders. I'd be crazy to follow everyone. That's why I only use the forum.

I was really looking forward to this map and found in it many cool news(just see the title of the topic and who created it) , but unfortunately, or fortunately, I do not play on incomplete maps. We have many complete and interesting maps to play.

I don't want to bedown your work at all and I believe you've done everything you can to bring it to the console, but it's not for me.

As for that phrase: "already a good thing that it came out on console as it is", This is relative of each person. For me, again, UNFORTUNATELY, it's not good at all.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
SMI Modding Team

Post by SMI Modding Team »

JamP wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:56 pm
SMI Modding Team wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:08 pm
I'm sorry, Thank you for your work but I don't check social networks or websites because I use Mods from 100 different modders. I'd be crazy to follow everyone. That's why I only use the forum.

I was really looking forward to this map and found in it many cool news(just see the title of the topic and who created it) , but unfortunately, or fortunately, I do not play on incomplete maps. We have many complete and interesting maps to play.

I don't want to bedown your work at all and I believe you've done everything you can to bring it to the console, but it's not for me.

As for that phrase: "already a good thing that it came out on console as it is", This is relative of each person. For me, again, UNFORTUNATELY, it's not good at all.

That's fine, we've done our best to release It for Consoles too but the limit of Consoles are too low to integrate the full version of the map and their estensions.

Maybe for a great experience of the game would be better to try the PC Version of the game, or at least consider to do It in the future! 😉

Regards,
SMI Modding Team
SMI Modding Team - Official ModHub Organisation - Code GIANTS Partner: SMIMODDING