Animal transfer

lawm

Animal transfer

Post by lawm »

Ps4 Griffin map. I was getting ready to dabble with animals.....why can I not buy and transfer animals to pens with a stock trailer? Did something in update change this? I have precision farming but tried disabling it but still doesnt work. Also had seasons but deleted that mod. Also tried a new map, started with precision then turned off.
Eische

Re: Animal transfer

Post by Eische »

Are you using any productions/factories?
They only work on specific maps and can cause problems with animals.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
lawm

Post by lawm »

No I am not and never have used that
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

Do you own any animal pens?
lawm

Post by lawm »

Yes....I tries a lone oak cow barn and the black sheep open cow pasture and the small open pasture with the small hay shelter. Tried the triple axle and the one smaller livestock mod trailer. When I back into pen it shows option for animal dialogue but when I click l3 the option disappears. I had watched a vid from driver 53 and he turned on seasons saying he had turned it on a save game and now he could not move animals when he changed back to vanilla. But I tried uploading a new save with seasons deleted completely in modhub.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Have you tried a different vanilla trailer, at one point a certain modded trailer was causing issues
lawm

Post by lawm »

No....it was 1 am and I had to be up at 5 lol. I'll try but last time I did animals was on lone oak after the precision farming messed up animal transfers when you played with seasons. Same trailer I tried last night and it used to work with update that had fixed animals. I might re load seasons and see if works and if it does then that's how I'll play unless I can find another workaround .
lawm

Post by lawm »

Before I get ahead of myself ......I hope seasons animals aren't screwed up too lol. I literally just watched driver53 video couple nights ago and he said something about issues with his vanilla animals after using seasons so he was re installing seasons for his gameplay vids
lawm

Post by lawm »

Problem solved....on it's own. When making drastic changes be sure to shutdown system.and boot it back up. Vanilla animals work as they should. Must have been me turning off seasons and trying to upload save without a system reboot. It works now, moderators can close this thread. Thanks for any responses suggestions or wasting of y'alls time.

I'll stop messing with seasons for the 8 millionth time. It's not for me....I'm over it officially now lol.