What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dpk172

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by Dpk172 »

My next question is more for role-playing.
I would like to ask any mod builder to build a placeable decoration mod for carp fishing gear. Like a rodpod and a carp bivy... for console ( ps 4)
That would be awesome.

Thnx so far.
Last edited by Dpk172 on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:23 am
Dpk172 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm Hello everyone.
I love to build and then play it for a while.
But to build, I need to cheat my money sometimes. But somehow I manage to cheat too much money. And I would like a mod that gives me the opportunity to loose a certain amount of money. Now ik know on fs 19, there was a farm tax sign. Is there a modder, willingly to build such a mod ?.
That would be awesome. That mod would be nice on console ( ps4)
Thnx by the way
From watching Mr Sealyp he uses this mod to add money then if he wants to remove some he does it by leasing then returning equipment.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Thnx mate. Mr Sealyp is my favorite gamer.
Best regards.
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

eric21 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 am
Dpk172 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:13 pm Hello everyone.
I love to build and then play it for a while.
But to build, I need to cheat my money sometimes. But somehow I manage to cheat too much money. And I would like a mod that gives me the opportunity to loose a certain amount of money. Now ik know on fs 19, there was a farm tax sign. Is there a modder, willingly to build such a mod ?.
That would be awesome. That mod would be nice on console ( ps4)
Thnx by the way
There's a few on modhub already
Thank you. Yess I found some.
Best regards. 👌
Dpk172

Post by Dpk172 »

Hey guys.

I do a lot off role playing with friends.
Is it possible to build a decoration pack of carp fishing gear, like a rodpod and a carp bivy for console ?. That would realy be awesome.

Thnx and best regards.
sweet250

Post by sweet250 »

I do have a request involving the "Header Trailers".

Can some-one add either tension belts or a locking script to them, I seem to remember that the headers would slide on the trailers, and at some point fall off the trailer.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They have locking scripts now in fs22
c_b_mazur

Post by c_b_mazur »

I want to have an Unreal Capacity Harvester! I have the trailers, now I need that equipment to fill it.
Whiplash

Post by Whiplash »

c_b_mazur wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:42 am I want to have an Unreal Capacity Harvester! I have the trailers, now I need that equipment to fill it.
You could edit an XML file of an existing mod! here you can edit capacity, working speed and even working width if u edit the header! By using an existing mod you don't have to make an edit of existing equipment and maby break the game.
bDanno

Post by bDanno »

I would personally LOVE a "paint lines" mod, preferably white lines so people can make their own parking spaces or walking pathways and maybe some painted icons as well (ie, a painted disabled parking icon that could be placed on the ground or a painted pedestrian icon) .. if such mod already exists somewhere please point me in the right direction, hah :)
JK74

Post by JK74 »

I would like to see more farmhouses you can walk in to. And how about a fire engine for the fire station mod? And an ambulance, since I'm a paramedic in real life :) Love the Jeep with police and fire versions. But a fire truck and ambulance would raise the realism and functionality of the fire station.

It would also be nice with a regular family car you can drive. There are a lot of nice decorative and AI cars, but not much drivable cars.
Rebelfarm999

Post by Rebelfarm999 »

More john deere and farmall mods plus tricycle tractors. Older combines construction like equipment like a backhoe and bulldozer excavator
clayman2743

Post by clayman2743 »

Massey Ferguson 850/ 860 combine for console. First time in a combine was one of those. That was 35 + years ago. Still have the model of one ….man I still love watching those . Neighbor still runs one
DeeplyDisturbed

Post by DeeplyDisturbed »

The bee houses and honey stuff from GlobalCompany, as a stand-alone mod, not as a part of a big mod.
trayvdo

Post by trayvdo »

I would like to see someone convert the amazone crasshopper from Fs17 or Fs19 to fs22.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

Please any one who makes mods add some cool cars. I love licensed vehicles like chevy, dodge, jeep and such. I also think people would like cool stuff like motorcycles and other powersports. Also role play items are cool. I want to start making mods for the modhub community.
Ice_boii :gamer: