What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Runnamuck1711

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by Runnamuck1711 »

On console the one mod I've been waiting for on the xbox 1 x is terrafarm mod. Playing in a gravel pit has its limitations
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Runnamuck1711 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:27 am On console the one mod I've been waiting for on the xbox 1 x is terrafarm mod. Playing in a gravel pit has its limitations
Its a script mod so it wont happen
Playing on PC and PS4
Rocky88-TKD

Post by Rocky88-TKD »

Hi.
I want to do a request to the community.
Yesterday i opened a thread in FS22 Steam discussions section and they suggested me to ask here.

My father died after a job accident in 2019. He was very passionate to the agriculture and agricultural machines and equipment. He was also a owner of an old Massey Ferguson MF 520 combine that he used to call Carolina. Totally red with a small canopy and all those cool metallic noises.

My request is: there's the possibility that someone would create such a mod?
For me would be awesome to play with this combine also because i'd remember all the moment lived on that combine with my dad.

Thank you in advance. I hope it will be a reality in the future.
Regards...
ccowan2126

Post by ccowan2126 »

I would like to see a mod that keeps the saddle on a horse when the rider gets off the horse when OUTSIDE the corral. I like to ride the horse to explore the map more enjoyably and would like to see the horse standing by with the saddle on and not bareback.
Amhoag

Post by Amhoag »

I would absolutely love to have a soil map pack!!!! And maybe a couple more productions: I know Puc has like meat and different fruit etc I’d love to see that on console
Goody97

Post by Goody97 »

Up to day modern euro trucks like the Scania t cab and new cars definitely
prototilt

Post by prototilt »

i like to see claas harvester where is bigger crain tank. now top is 18.000l
Hrútabær

Post by Hrútabær »

I want a mod to wrap hay bales to preserve the hay but so far I have not found a mod for that. And I have been searching ever since I started.
I also saw someone on a seperate topic on the forums say that if you wrap the hay will turn it to haylage but that is only the case if you do not completely dry the hay.
The wrapping essentially compresses the hay to a point where there is no oxygen left inside the bale and that preserves it for months, even over a year.
We do it here where I'm from in Iceland and it's done in many more countries in Europe.
Massiba03

Post by Massiba03 »

As a console owner, I would first like a map that I really liked and that is bjornholm (fs15). And many more crawler tractors
lerboy1731

Post by lerboy1731 »

houle liquid manure tanks
kuhn tmr mixer that can on the back 5 ton truck
american style barns with fans kind of like the ones in white farm but bigger
THE ABILITY TO USE AI TO CHOP DIRECTLY INTO A WAGON
JK74

Post by JK74 »

Now that there are great looking police cars I'd like to see an American sheriff's office for all platforms that you can walk into.
An ambulance would be cool too.
Chube11

Post by Chube11 »

Old new holland sickle mower or even the old new holland hay bin be a nice touch as i use the sickle on the farm and my uncle uses a hay bin
Lukasz123150

Post by Lukasz123150 »

Massey Ferguson 40 would be great!.
Farmer-Giles

Post by Farmer-Giles »

What would be good is if it was possible that when you walk or drive in the snow or mud you actually leave proper foot prints or tyre marks.
dawauz

Post by dawauz »

Farmer23# wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:18 am Hello,
1. Methane storage where you can send methane from your production factories (fuel refinery, bga etc). And also possibility to loading and unloading methane to tanker or the other way round.

2. Some kinda factory or production chain for compost. Where you can use compost to make something else. Fuel refinery makes a lot of compost..

3. Volvo dumber truck would be awesome. There is Komatsu and Lizard versions.
For the compost there are already a few mods, try to search on zoddelzockt mods. There is a hop plantation to use is. Also there is a compost mod so you can use it on manure spreaders to fertilize your acres.

forwarding on this, it would be lovely to use it on more greenhouses to make substrate or seedlings (blocks to grow seedlings)