What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
ricky28701

Re: What mods do people want in Farming Simulator 22?

Post by ricky28701 »

I’d like a 24 meter self propelled sprayer either a Amazone or something similar due to the small fields one or two passes are not realistic, with a 24 meter it ties with the smaller seeder sizes as well. It would be nice to upgrade to one like the knight sprayer in fs 19.
KingLeo21

Post by KingLeo21 »

I have not read every page of suggestions so please excuse me if this is a repeat...

Tension belts as a hand tool.

I currently have multiple piles of logs sitting on the ground and it would be nice to be able to strap them up. It's not like it's unrealistic.
Also I play on console so cross- platform would be great!
XPModder

Post by XPModder »

KingLeo21 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:33 pm I have not read every page of suggestions so please excuse me if this is a repeat...

Tension belts as a hand tool.

I currently have multiple piles of logs sitting on the ground and it would be nice to be able to strap them up. It's not like it's unrealistic.
Also I play on console so cross- platform would be great!
You mean just strapping multiple logs together without strapping them to anything else?
Interesting concept. Probably doable, but its highly unlikely this could be done without a script, so not cross-platform capable unfortunately...

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about how something like this could be done, would be to add tension belt points to the logs themselves, which probably would work if thats even possible, but would likely require some sort of script or something to make the game use the modded logs instead of the basegame ones...
Maybe it could be done without a script as part of a map, by including all modded trees in the map...
Das Universum ist unvorstellbar groß und wir sind im Vergleich dazu winzig.

Daher kann mir jemand der unter uns Winzlingen Unterschiede in Hautfarbe oder Herkunft sucht, nur Leid tun, weil seine Sichtweise so begrenzt ist!

Fremdenfeindlichkeit ist Menschenfeindlichkeit!