Attingham Park Issue

JusGSi

Attingham Park Issue

Post by JusGSi »

Hi All

I've just downloaded the new Attingham Park map on PS4 as I was really looking forward to playing on this map, however, I have an issue and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.

In the store menu, everything is blurred. The initial category tiles are all perfect and the next level down, the images are all crystal clear but when I select a particular item, lets say a particular tractor I want to buy, the preview image of the tractor is then really blurred.

I can see all the options perfectly, select what I want and purchase as normal, but the preview image is terrible.

Is this a map issue or something else I should be aware of on console?

Thanks
Jus
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
Barrcott

Re: Attingham Park Issue

Post by Barrcott »

Not noticed that yet but hit the save button by mistake & screen froze on the saving content message have had to close the game down to get out
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Blurred store screen happens to me on Xbox One X when switching whatever map I'm on to a different one with out restarting FS first.

Only when playing in 4K on Xbox One X, no issues in 1080 or on regular Xbox One.

Save issue could be a mod conflict as I've had a piece of equipment conflict with seasons, glitch the day progression and if I try to save, it just kicks me out.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Working ok on PC nice and clear, might be the other formats issue.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

The blurred store happens to me sometimes. I just exit the game and restart it. Usually happens when I go back and forth between a map and the modhub a few times.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
Syd11@live.com

Post by Syd11@live.com »

Not sure about those issues. But I am having a problem with the days not progressing on seasons. Probably a mod conflict but if anyone knows which one it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

I’m running Attingham on Xbox series X - no probs so far! Some big fields! Lovely map too.

Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

Problem solved. When I saved and came back into the game, it sorted itself out :)
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
Syd11@live.com

Post by Syd11@live.com »

Can’t get seasons to work at all. It won’t progress through the days. Only seasons mod selected, so can’t be a mod clash. Can anybody help because I really want to play this map?
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

You may have to uninstall all mods. Even if they're not selected, the can still cause conflict cause the files are still there.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Syd11@live.com

Post by Syd11@live.com »

I uninstalled a lot of mods that I wasn’t using and the most recently installed mods, and the days are now progressing normal. If I get a chance I will install some of the mods and try and figure out which mod was clashing for anybody that has the same problem.
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

Had a lot of issues going back a few months myself with seasons/days not progressing & crops not growing on all maps.
Eventually I narrowed it down to a handful of potential mod conflicts - potentially a couple of mid range Massey Ferguson tractors & a couple of John Deere harvesters but it took a lot of fettling to narrow it down.
What surprised me was that these aren't newly released & had them for a long time installed but after chatting to a few kind helpers on here it seems that when these conflicts occur it seems everyone has it differently.
markm2021

Post by markm2021 »

Well things didn't work for very long sadly, after thinking I'd figured it out it turns out I was wrong.
The first day progressed as it should but going from day 2 into 3 - nothing.

So again uninstalled everything - including the game & started again, restarted the console afterwards too.
Installed just seasons & Attingham Park so nothing else & at midnight the days were stuck again ☹️

Its not the map as it happens on any map I try, it's sadly ruining the game for me & has been this way for a few months now.
Attingham is such a fantastic map too.

Any help guys?

Thanks
ShaunVdV1986

Post by ShaunVdV1986 »

I've got an issue on Brompton Farmhouse. (Ps4) When cleaning out the cows, there is a bit of silage in the fields (111liters). When I clean that and the manure, the bar keeps droping every day (seasons is on). It's down to 20%. But when I look around there is nothing more to find?
Krusty08

Post by Krusty08 »

Help i can't seem to find the straw trigger on Brompton Farm. I can unload everything else buy trailer