Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

DEERE317

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by DEERE317 »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:44 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:25 pm
FarmerJohn89 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:44 pm Is it just me but shouldn't the cutter bar be higher in sorghum?
And is that maize stalks just randomly lying flat or is it remaining flat after being flattened by the Harvester? I assume it's just random ....
Not sure which screenshots you’re going off of, but they raised the sorghum stubble height a week or so ago.
If you look at the first fact sheet the case combine cutterbar is sitting lower than the sorghum stubble of the previous cut section.
Which I was thinking they forgot to adjust the cutting height of the cutterbar when cutting sorghum but I'm now thinking that you can adjust cutterbar height in game can't you? So it's maybe just a marketing team member not playing realistically
Don’t see any Cases, do see a Claas one though.
And they released this blog a few weeks back.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/newsA ... ews_id=270
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=180916
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
iwan073

Re: Fact Sheet Collection: Learn more about the machines & tools in Farming Simulator 22!

Post by iwan073 »

I wonder if the “coming soon” sign being gone, really means no more vehicles of that brand will excist in FS22.
Cause I noticed the coming soon sign is gone in the CLAAS vehicle list, but there’s no Xerion in there.
That would sukc. I love that machine.

It would also mean Valtra only gets the small G series and the old Valmet.
Ignorance is bliss
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:48 am I wonder if the “coming soon” sign being gone, really means no more vehicles of that brand will excist in FS22.
Cause I noticed the coming soon sign is gone in the CLAAS vehicle list, but there’s no Xerion in there.
That would sukc. I love that machine.

It would also mean Valtra only gets the small G series and the old Valmet.
When the coming soon sign is gone it means there are no more items coming. Massey Ferguson doesn't have a "coming soon" icon in any category so what we see is what we get for MF. Class only has it in vehicles so no more tractors. But the harvester and equipment lists still have open spots with "coming soon".
Having said that, it doesn't mean the item (tractor) won't appear down the road. Take the "Big Bud" and Challenger "Anaconda" and Stealth tractors. They were part of the "Paid" portion of FS17 but Giants released them as free on Modhub for FS19. Obviously I can't guarantee they will do this but it's certainly been done in the past.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I want my Xerion!
I demand it!

Bad company
I’m canceling my pre-order!

That will teach them
Ignorance is bliss
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

The coming soon label really means nothing I've seen them add equipment to brands with and without the coming soon label.
There is usually a good wave of official mods within the first month or so of equipment they didn't have time to finish before launch.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

They've been known to exclude stuff from previous base game, just to add it as a mod later. Perhaps to fluff up the mod hub before the real mods start coming.
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

The Coming Soon tag means nothing... It was the same with 17 and 19, so I am sure more stuff will be added before Nov 22nd.

Plus we have an equipment/machinery DLC set to be released Winter 21/22 according to this from GIANTS.

With the way they are doing things now I get the feeling it won't be a small DLC either.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

BulletBill wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:57 pm The Coming Soon tag means nothing... It was the same with 17 and 19, so I am sure more stuff will be added before Nov 22nd.

Plus we have an equipment/machinery DLC set to be released Winter 21/22 according to this from GIANTS.

With the way they are doing things now I get the feeling it won't be a small DLC either.
You guys are right the "coming soon" tag means nothing. I was going through the latest update to the "equipment" lists and found several items that had been added even though that company did not have a coming soon icon last week. Like the Rostelmash tractor and cultivator.

I also agree that I don't think the DLC packs will be what we're used to seeing. I think the packs will be more rounded and bigger and I don't think they'll focus on "one" brand like they used to.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yea, there was a coming soon tag added to Deutz-Fahr this week, so coming soon means absolutely nothing. So no brand is confirmed to be "done" until the game release.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Think you guys are right. I believe McCormick only had the X7 without the coming soon sign.
Still they added the X8
Ignorance is bliss
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

Is there no more fact sheets? If not, where is this weeks?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Oddbob wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:24 am Is there no more fact sheets? If not, where is this weeks?
https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=258
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:26 am
Oddbob wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:24 am Is there no more fact sheets? If not, where is this weeks?
https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=258
Thanks for posting this.
Unknownerr

Post by Unknownerr »

looks like we will lose quite alot of brands and equipment missing for unknown reason... that did not happened from fs 17 to fs 19 i wonder why is this happening now. i think i may did mistake by preordering this game with high hopes. even where is class xerion?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The list isn't complete yet, there's still a few factsheets to be released in the coming weeks and the full list won't be known until the game releases. More than likely a few machines will be released as mods in the first few weeks too. No need to panic just yet.