Go To Hay/Straw Baler? ModHub and Base Game.

Mwal

Re: Go To Hay/Straw Baler? ModHub and Base Game.

Post by Mwal »

wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:42 pm Is it just me, or does the Agco HD baler seem to have a very narrow pickup? I'm using the Hesston Big Baler mod with the Fendt/Massey/NH color options and the Lizard/Pavelli trailers- the trailer will take the bigger bales in regular square bale config (40 bales...little bit of a cheat?)
It does, personally I have edited slightly larger
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Mwal wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:19 am
wheelmansteve wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:42 pm Is it just me, or does the Agco HD baler seem to have a very narrow pickup? I'm using the Hesston Big Baler mod with the Fendt/Massey/NH color options and the Lizard/Pavelli trailers- the trailer will take the bigger bales in regular square bale config (40 bales...little bit of a cheat?)
It does, personally I have edited slightly larger
I'm just going to "Console Peasant" to my sig...
Old fat guy with a day job...
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

wheelmansteve wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:51 pm
I'm just going to "Console Peasant" to my sig...
Haha, sorry
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Fastbale or the krone bigpack from straw harvest, with the accumulator
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I do alot of silage with helpers, so I use a windrower with a hitch and connect a baler that also wraps. I have not found a square baler that wraps and the mods that have the side hitch that you can connect a wrapper just miss a lot of bales. So I stick with round. I wish I could use Square. Since the round bales are smaller if I use too big a windrow there is too much grass for the baler to handle and I leave alot on the field so I have to right size my windrow. But I normally us the Kubota fastbale because it will wrap and drop without the machine having to stop which save a lot of time.(the Vicon also does this). But lately it wont do that if I have a courseplay on, but it will with Autodriveor a FS22 helper. At least think it used to go nonstop with a CP helper. It really kills my harvest speed. Is there some setting in CP I am missing?

I may have to use Courseplay to map a course and record it with Autodrive.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
LittleWatt

Post by LittleWatt »

It used to be any of the options from the Selectable Bale Capacity mod. But it has lacked any recent renovations and has been replaced by the QuickBale by Mark Thor, which ultimately more convenient as the bales don’t require special trailers, the baler has a turner, silage additive, and requires less horsepower to work. I still use SBC on occasion buts it’s more rare now. I do use some DLC balers for variety.
Budster99

Post by Budster99 »

Definitely what Littlewatt said. Get the QuickBale by MarkThor and you will not be disappointed. Other than it’s a round baler it will fix all your problems listed above.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Related Question. The Krone mowing vehicle has different work modes. one is Wide spreading. I assume the other collects like a windrow but for the life of me I can not figure out what button changes work modes.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.

Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Guil

Post by Guil »

Nearly sure it's Y. Should be displayed in the F1 menu
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

On my PC it' s displayed in F1 menu and it' s Left CTRL + Y and there are 4 modes to choose :this: :gamer:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Also unless you have this mod some or maybe all things can't be toggled whilst switched on.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Thanks. it can be frustrating the commands that you cant find even in the help menus.

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Helazak wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:12 am Thanks. it can be frustrating the commands that you cant find even in the help menus.
This can help show more in the hud.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Budster99 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:06 pm Definitely what Littlewatt said. Get the QuickBale by MarkThor and you will not be disappointed. Other than it’s a round baler it will fix all your problems listed above.
I have been using the quickbale and your right it is amazing.
However, sometimes when I have an autoload trailer attached to the back of the baler courseplay wont work. I have to disconnect and then it works. Not sure what is causing it.