Equipment thoughts for FS22

bossmanslim

Equipment thoughts for FS22

Post by bossmanslim »

I was flipping through the equipment list for FS22. Here are some interesting things I found:
  • Case IH only has 2 tractors. Looks like New Holland is the brand being pushed by CNH. They are getting at least one more harvester.
  • Challenger only has 1 tractor, which is not surprising as AGCO is pushing Fendt even in NA
  • Claas is missing the Xerion 5000. I'm hoping this a early release mod.
  • Fendt, Deere and New Holland have the most complete lines top to bottom
  • I'm happy to see stuff like Zetor added and duplicate brands like Valtra deemphasized.
  • Faresin, JCB, Deere (8RT probably), Mack, Schaffer still have tractors to be added
  • There looks to be at least one other brand that needs to be added
  • There is a huge whole in the vehicles for trucks and with the Lizard brands being finished this means they'll probably be adding more trucks
  • Another harvester brand is still to be released.
  • A large seeder is still needed, as well as some larger tillage equipment.
Deora

Re: Equipment thoughts for FS22

Post by Deora »

John Deere is still missing the 4755 in the line up, it showed up in a Polish gameplay stream. I would love Mercedes as a truck brand. then it would be possible to get a Unimog on console :)
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Incoming to vehicle list in FS22 website (spotted in preview videos):
JCB 541-70 Agri Pro telescope loader
Mack Pinnacle 6x4 truck
Faresin PF 2.26 Plus Ecomode mixer wagon truck
John Deere 4755 tractor (medium tractors)
Deutz Fahr Series 7 TTV (medium tractors)
Deutz Fahr Series 8 TTV (medium tractors)

Note: these Deutz Fahr tractors are latest models, not the ones in FS17/FS19!
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

bossmanslim wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:54 pm [*]Case IH only has 2 tractors. Looks like New Holland is the brand being pushed by CNH. They are getting at least one more harvester.
The Case 7150 combine is shown in the AI news article.

bossmanslim wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:54 pm [*]I'm happy to see stuff like Zetor added and duplicate brands like Valtra deemphasized.
I'm quite sad to see Valtra's line-up pretty much removed. The N-series was my go to tractor for FS17, being nimble, powerful (relative to its size) and good value. They'll probably be on the ModHub and to be fair will be a bit dated for the base-game now (all of their stable-mates have had a refresh since).

New Valtras are expected to be announced soon, so perhaps they'll form part of a DLC or at worst should be in the next game.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Hopefully those holes can be filled by either last minute vehicle additions or mods that will come out soon after release. The lack of Case IH (I know, shocker :lol: ) and the Claas Xerion are the two biggest things for me
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

I think we will be getting a CNH DLC because most of Case and New Hollands line up have been up dated within the last two years. There is a New Steiger/Quadtrack on the way and New Holland might have a new generation CR combine coming as well with a year or two.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Looks like the remainder of the equipment has been released:
  • No cart seeders, I suspect this is prevent AI issues at this time.
  • Largest seeder is 15m, largest planter is 18.2m. I'll be interested to see if the planters are no-till, but I doubt it based on the ground textures
  • We're missing the mid range no till seeder with fertilizer unless the Vaderstad RAPID A 800S has been changed to seed and fertilize. Closest is the a couple options at 6m, with the Amazone 15m being the next step up.
  • Lots of trailers
  • Lots of high speed discs as well (Kinze, Pottinger, CaseIH)
  • Bio gas plants appear to be placables nows
I suspect the list on Giants site isn't a complete list, but I haven't watched enough streams to see either way.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I just realized the Big Bud hasn't been included.

And bossmanslim is correct, there are no big seed drills with air carts. LOL. We now have more large 4x4 tractors than ever and nothing to hitch them to.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

Meh...kind of disappointed... the stuff I am missing
- Kverneland disc mowers and Fastballer
- Steyr, Case, Valtra ...where are my tractors Giants :frown:
- stuff from Alpine DLC
- No American stables and barns to place on Elmcreek?
- big drills and planters to hook on really cool high HP tractros that Giants made
wrs

Post by wrs »

Seems to me that the modders are going to be busy with a lot of stuff,
Fastbaler not sure why that's not made the cut, No JCB wheel loader either.
No Rostselmash forager to name but 3 missing items.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

After watching videos, I am glad I'm not a console player, and that I didn't get the game yet. Why do you have John deere and be Holland forage headers but not include those harvesters? I'm also disappointed Brent isn't in the game and smaller grain carts, like kinze aren't in the game anymore. Along with case tractors that were withheld. Still no chisel plows in the game, gravity wagons, or dry box spreaders. Apparently giants think only hardi and Berthoud are the only companies that have spraying technology. Also you put a dms small square baler with no hayrack to put them on. Don't worry though we got 10 telehandlers. There is some nice equipment just don't understand why some things get chosen over others or why we couldn't have a bigger list. I like seeing the 8rx, x9, 16 row header, kinze high speed disc, case high speed disc, the different planters. It is awesome to have locking header carts. They have done a nice job with a variety of equipment from across a lot of brands that people can choose to play with. Also the matching feature in the shop is really nice especially for new players.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

wrs wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:47 pm Seems to me that the modders are going to be busy with a lot of stuff,
Fastbaler not sure why that's not made the cut, No JCB wheel loader either.
No Rostselmash forager to name but 3 missing items.
The Fastbaler won't be coming from a modder, unless they make it from scratch.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:57 pm

The Fastbaler won't be coming from a modder, unless they make it from scratch.
I'm surprised how much of 19 DLC equipment has not appeared as of yet I thought far more from 17 came across to 19. I'm hoping it's being held back as Giants mods especially in the case of the fastbaler it's my go to option :frown:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TomTom996 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:42 pm Meh...kind of disappointed... the stuff I am missing
- stuff from Alpine DLC
- big drills and planters to hook on really cool high HP tractros that Giants made
There's a few things from alpine in base game
TomTom996

Post by TomTom996 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:26 pm
TomTom996 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:42 pm Meh...kind of disappointed... the stuff I am missing
- stuff from Alpine DLC
There's a few things from alpine in base game
Yea I saw that but most of it is missing.