FS22 - Things that need changing.

Eroxz

Re: FS22 - Things that need changing.

Post by Eroxz »

Fix the crazy logs pshysics
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

With ALiEN JiM's No Man's Land being released... being able to enter the farmhouse, having a sleep trigger (at the bed) and also having a trigger for the wardrobe (inside the house) really made me wish GIANTS would of gave us these options. These little details, just makes it feels more special. But, one thing I really want. Is the ability to toggle Snap to Grid ON/OFF and I don't mean just for the vines.

Don't get me wrong, I love being able to "freely" place the placeables in FS22... but, I also loved the Grid Snapping when working with the "Terrain Tools, especially the PAINT TOOL with FS19. Back to No Man's Land topic. I'd go into build mode to get a birds eye view and "outline" where a field would go with the Terrain Tools and Paint (with dirt) this way I'd know exactly which trees had to come down and which could stay. It's hard to keep a straight line when it's free form... especially when trying to carve this path "through" a group of trees. :hi:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Godscoper

Post by Godscoper »

1. Landscaping on fs22 is terrible and confusing. trying to level something out is a nightmare.
2. A.i. helper prices and complete idiots stuck over stupid stuff compare fs19.
3. Why can't we place more than one farmhouse still. I should be able to place a farmhouse with sleep trigger any land I own I want, as many I want. Why loved fs19 global company.
4. controls are bugged and some default equipment.
5. are is maintenance so much more expensive for some reason.
menu bugging when choosing a different tab within the tab.

there are more but these are the main issues. Won't be playing until fixed.
Getting so sick of full-priced games being released in aphla/ beta and waiting 6 months for fixes.
I get covid and deadlines but when controls get buggy and sometimes some equipment controls are iffy
clearly shows didn't test play it much.