Sound issues FS22

VWAG CamberMan

Sound issues FS22

Post by VWAG CamberMan »

Hi there,

I have been playing the game for a few short hours (steam player so only had it from around 10am GMT).

I am on the European map & have discovered an issue with the sound (no not just how quiet it is). When in the JCB AgriPro telehandler, if outside camera view noise sounds great, when going into the interior camera my speakers get a click & I lose all game sound (my Spotify still plays through & all other sounds non game related work) & have to reboot to get them back

Or so I thought. I went to park the AgriPro in a shed and as I reversed in to the shed the sound came back. GREAT, I thought.... I drove out of the shed & sound went. Reversed in & back it was however, if I tab to another vehicle I have no game sound no matter where I go.

Please can you help or point me in the right direction to submit a bug report. The forums I can find are all back in 2020 & refer to FS19.

Thanks in advance.
foreman96

Re: Sound issues FS22

Post by foreman96 »

Same for me.
No Sound ingame anymore.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I have a similar problem with sounds being very quiet and you can hardly hear them sometimes. I had to double my volume on my speakers from where they were on FS19.
I did file a bug report so hopefully this will get fixed.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
jan blauth

Post by jan blauth »

Same Problem here
RoadSoldier

Post by RoadSoldier »

I just fix my game no sounds problem, i went to windows sound settings and selected another sound device and then put the original back and the sounds started to work right away even i was in game.
JMAN79

Post by JMAN79 »

Same issue

Listening to radio or not issue occurs when entering vehicle or coming close to a building...

Loss of all audio - need to close and reopen game to get temporary audio as creates a pop noise and no audio after...

Any ETA on the solution?

----====<<<<<<< FIXED ISSUE >>>>>>>=====----

Updated Audio Driver from Manufacturer - Had to force update driver using HAVE DISK option and sound issue was resolved.

**** Windows Inbox Drivers turned out to be the culprit (Realtek HD Definition Audio) ****
Last edited by JMAN79 on Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JMAN79

Post by JMAN79 »

Any updates from Developers / Support Team?

----====<<<<<<< FIXED ISSUE >>>>>>>=====----

Updated Audio Driver from Manufacturer - Had to force update driver using HAVE DISK option and sound issue was resolved.

**** Windows Inbox Drivers turned out to be the culprit (Realtek HD Definition Audio) ****
Last edited by JMAN79 on Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steve37uk

Post by steve37uk »

I have the same sound problem. I start the game fine and as soon as i go into sheds or whatever triggers it the sound clicks loud and then goes off. All my other sounds through the headphones work so i no it has to be the game. Does anybody no if giants are going to post a fix for this please. I have tried to gey my money back for the game but steam will not do that. There has to be quite a few who is havibng this problem
steve37uk

Post by steve37uk »

steve37uk wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:14 am I have the same sound problem. I start the game fine and as soon as i go into sheds or whatever triggers it the sound clicks loud and then goes off. All my other sounds through the headphones work so i no it has to be the game. Does anybody no if giants are going to post a fix for this please. I have tried to gey my money back for the game but steam will not do that. There has to be quite a few who is havibng this problem
did you manage to get the sound fixed
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

JMAN79 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:40 pm Any updates from Developers / Support Team?
If you want to get feedback from GIANTS on this you need to create a report in their official bug tracker: viewtopic.php?f=964&t=168424
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Edgars

Post by Edgars »

I have i kinda similar issue my audio every 3 minutes starts lagging and stops after about 20 seconds