Bug report

Justyn

Bug report

Post by Justyn »

The komatsu 931xc has a problem with the wipers, They fly in out of the cab at mach jesus
don_apple

Re: Bug report

Post by don_apple »

Please report this in GIANTS official bug tracking tool: https://feedback.giants-software.com/login_page.php
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Nick Boo

Post by Nick Boo »

I have bugs, but I can’t enter in GIANTS official bug tracking tool, I use the same login as on the forum, but I get this:
"Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect."
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

The account for the bug tracking tool is different from your forum account. To use the bug tracking tool you must create a separate account at https://feedback.giants-software.com/signup_page.php
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

There are issues at the minute with the Bug Tracking tool Don, I've been logging in the last couple of days to try and report an issue, and when ever I click to open a new Report, the site gives me an error and tries to re-direct you too many times. Spoke to Chaki about it this morning, the IT guys are going to look into it, but it'll be Monday before we potentially get a fix.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@cwattyeso: thanks for the info, but for me opening new reports in the bug tracking tool actually works without any issues (using Safari 15.1 on macOS 10.15 (Catalina)).

Maybe you could try using another browser (for example Firefox instead of Chrome).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

FS22 Bugtracker
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Firefox 94.0.2 works for me fine too
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Brydii99

Post by Brydii99 »

Having quite a few problems with the hired hands I'll hire one to do a task and it'll finish the field I set it up in and then just keep going into the field next to it alot of times fields I don't even own and end up wasting alot of money iv seen it happen at cultivating, fertilizing, seeding etc,
Please fix this, this is on elmcreek map on ps5 as I've only played on this map so far.

Another thing is the semi with the betran keeps getting stuck at the unloading points like the one at the farm plus gets stuck at the bridge could be a wider bridge even with one trailer it keeps getting stuck and forces me to stop what I'm doing and go handle it witch is a huge pan in the butt.

Another thing is the mods please make it so you don't need a internet connection to select them at it was on ps4 plus if I close the game and go back at it again I have to reselect them all witch I know I didn't have to do on ps4

One more thing is the shadows of your vehicles glitching as you pass under street lamps when it's dark out iv noticed a few things where there good but at the jd tractors they seem to not keep up at going 50 kmh but with the truck going 80 kph they keep up so

Also noticing the fram rate drop every now and then witch I feel like shouldn't happen on a ps5 especially.

Again these are all issues on ps5 elmcreek map its the only map iv played so far so don't know if the same issues happen on the rest.

All in all game is amazing loving it,
But would be nice having these issues resolved would be easier to spend money on dlcs in the future when they come out.
Patricklg

Post by Patricklg »

How do I report a bug
Ziuta Modding

Post by Ziuta Modding »