Canola oil and sunflower oil questions

GrimGandalf

Canola oil and sunflower oil questions

Post by GrimGandalf »

So I’ve been dabbling around in Canola oil pallets and sunflower oil pallets and I’m confused about a couple things. Before I go on let me say that I’m really enjoying this game, and love this production.

1. On easy I’ve only ever seen the price on f the pallets reach $5,000 one time, but I continually see the price of Canola up $2500. What’s the point of doing the pallets if the prices are the same or worse? Canola is 200 / 100 canola oil

2. The factory says 2 cycles for $2 on canola to canola oil, but I get about 5 pallets a day. Bread at the bakery also says 2 cycles for $2 but I only get 2 pallets of bread a day.

3. When I run sunflower and canola the factory still only gives 5 pallets a day. So I’m assuming that the factory does decide how much gets ran a day?

I guess what’s all of you who’ve messed around with the productions conclusions. Maybe m missing something
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Goose66

Re: Canola oil and sunflower oil questions

Post by Goose66 »

Are you checking to see if the factory is storing some ?
Oil spawns 5 pallets outside but you may have more stored.
Bread uses a lot of flour to make whereas oil and others use less.
Not sure on prices. I sold 12 pallete of oil for 40k but can't remember how much sunflower I put in.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
SimpleFarmer

Re: Canola oil and sunflower oil questions

Post by SimpleFarmer »

GrimGandalf wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:32 pm So I’ve been dabbling around in Canola oil pallets and sunflower oil pallets and I’m confused about a couple things. Before I go on let me say that I’m really enjoying this game, and love this production.

1. On easy I’ve only ever seen the price on f the pallets reach $5,000 one time, but I continually see the price of Canola up $2500. What’s the point of doing the pallets if the prices are the same or worse? Canola is 200 / 100 canola oil

2. The factory says 2 cycles for $2 on canola to canola oil, but I get about 5 pallets a day. Bread at the bakery also says 2 cycles for $2 but I only get 2 pallets of bread a day.

3. When I run sunflower and canola the factory still only gives 5 pallets a day. So I’m assuming that the factory does decide how much gets ran a day?

I guess what’s all of you who’ve messed around with the productions conclusions. Maybe m missing something
I don't think that there's the same number of liters in each pallet. I think it processes 200 l of crop and produces 100 l of oil per in-game hour.
I'm curious to see if you divided the months into days if it would produce less per hour.