Tree flickering.

Uncle_Orion

Tree flickering.

Post by Uncle_Orion »

Hello i am having this weird bug when playing the game, when months change to autumn, all trees that are orange start to flickering, its driving me nuts, when i relog for a second it stops to flicker, and then when i use the sleep trigger it starts to flicker again, tried all of the graphic settings, but all other graphics are looking fine, its just them trees. Is there maybe an option i forget to check?

Ive checked youtube and this guy is having the same issue, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixeH6xyVKM
Regards Orion
Anorax

Re: Tree flickering.

Post by Anorax »

One of our group is also having the same issue. He tried adjusting graphics settings but it did not resolve the flickering.
dundikke

Post by dundikke »

i'm having the same problem, for me it is after fast forwarding time
KrS14

Post by KrS14 »

I have the same issue, in October when it's been doing it.
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Oh I have the same problem!! I hope that Giants fix it
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Uncle_Orion wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:47 pm Hello i am having this weird bug when playing the game, when months change to autumn, all trees that are orange start to flickering, its driving me nuts, when i relog for a second it stops to flicker, and then when i use the sleep trigger it starts to flicker again, tried all of the graphic settings, but all other graphics are looking fine, its just them trees. Is there maybe an option i forget to check?

Ive checked youtube and this guy is having the same issue, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixeH6xyVKM
Regards Orion
Hey friend, I maybe have a solution! Try to update your graphic card drivers. I did it, and I haven't any troubles now.
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
ShodanCat

Post by ShodanCat »

It is a bug Giants needs to fix. It seems to be tied to framerate. If my framerate goes above 90 or so, the trees can start flickering between the green leaves and autumn/orange leaves. If the framerate drops below that, they look orange as they're supposed to.
Uncle_Orion

Post by Uncle_Orion »

Paco_86 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:12 am
Uncle_Orion wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:47 pm Hello i am having this weird bug when playing the game, when months change to autumn, all trees that are orange start to flickering, its driving me nuts, when i relog for a second it stops to flicker, and then when i use the sleep trigger it starts to flicker again, tried all of the graphic settings, but all other graphics are looking fine, its just them trees. Is there maybe an option i forget to check?

Regards Orion
Hey friend, I maybe have a solution! Try to update your graphic card drivers. I did it, and I haven't any troubles now.
My Graphic drivers are always up to date. I am using G-Force.
MaxxyNL

Post by MaxxyNL »

I am experiencing the same flickering trees problem.

It seems to be a "seasons" related problem, because if i set the "Fixed visual month" to f.e. March, the flickering seems to be gone.
So for me the temp. solution for now is, to set the "Fixed visual month" from OFF to March.
I am also using the latest GPU Driver version (Nvidia).

I hope Giants will release a fix soon.
JC88

Post by JC88 »

I notice the same issue when in winter season the trees flicker and a few times even flashed a pinkish color almost like the trees were club lights flashing on and off and as it was going on i noticed my crops started to blink in and out of existence

seems to happen when it changes to winter for me
NIfarmer1981

Post by NIfarmer1981 »

Turning off foliage shadows in advance settings worked for me
QuickRick101

Post by QuickRick101 »

This is def a seasons visual issue specifically fall/winter issue runs specifically from september-february in Elmcreek and theres no plowable snow in emlcreek.
In Erlengrat the snow glitches and is the only map ive been able to actually get plowable snow. The evergreen trees seem to be fine but the others glitch specifically in december-february and in march they are all fine again.
In Haut-Beyleron trees flicker in December-February. I havent had snow on this map yet so i cant say if snow will cause the same issue it did. Game setting are stock very high except realistic beacons are turned on.
Fixes ive tried
Removing folliage shadows, trying different resolutions, trying different draw distances for everything, tried turning realistic beacons off, juat nothing i can do to fix it during those times on those maps.

The fix ive found run visual month of march during Sept-Feb.

I run fs22 on my alienware 17r4 with gtx 1070. Theres just no way its the graphics card cuz i run asgards wrath in oculus with this thing. Which is probably the most graphics demanding game i have.
Bovrinox

Post by Bovrinox »

Ive had this problem occur randomly once or twice, dleting the shader cache in the farm sim 22 folder in my games fixes it for me
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I had it until i turned shadows down
Agricola57

Post by Agricola57 »

I have it too. Most of the times it is gone after a Windows reboot.
ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, Intel i9-10850K CPU@ 3.60GHz, ASUS Z490-Gaming, 32GB RAM 2133MHz, Win10/64, Resolution: 3840x2160