Bale in the shop showroom??

yariv.drori

Re: Bale in the shop showroom??

Post by yariv.drori »

wheelmansteve wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:22 pm OK so maybe unrelated, but after doing a cotton contract, I have a bale of cotton that won't disappear. If I leave it on the Spinnery Sell Point, I get repeated "Sold Bales $0" alerts, so I just moved it. It's been several days IRL, and it's still there. I also had a Rolland bale trailer do a Willie Pete with my bales at the BGA, and one silage bale is still on the roof of the big shed over there. Is there a really tall ladder mod for console?
This is not related to bales in the shop. the problem is that the spinnery is at capacity (45k liters) and cannot accept more cotton.
yariv.drori

Post by yariv.drori »

BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:00 pm
blue_painted wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:58 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 pm

How does it work?
Goes through items.xml and removes all bales below ground level - most of them on Calmsden seem to be at -99 metres
I thought GIANTS were meant to be patching the bale issue?
Genius! Thank you. I love you.
Wranger69

Post by Wranger69 »

So, I’m playing it on console (PS4) and I have a Krone big baler working a field of barley. I notice that when I stop the game, come back in and continue bailing, even though I’ve got it set to the largest bale type… for the first
Two or three bales it will produce the smallest size… which… when using the ROLLAND LSP9004 auto loader… will obviously not collect these bales. And I have an ever increasing amount of bales in the showroom now! Come on Giants please fix this bug.
Jacekpl123

Post by Jacekpl123 »

deerefarm wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:56 pm Nope I have yet to see one, and to be certain I just double checked and tried several machines and various configurations and could not get a bale to appear. Even with all the balers and their options.
U need sell a bale somewhere to get them in the store
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

Wranger69 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:11 am So, I’m playing it on console (PS4) and I have a Krone big baler working a field of barley. I notice that when I stop the game, come back in and continue bailing, even though I’ve got it set to the largest bale type… for the first
Two or three bales it will produce the smallest size… which… when using the ROLLAND LSP9004 auto loader… will obviously not collect these bales. And I have an ever increasing amount of bales in the showroom now! Come on Giants please fix this bug.
Is the Krone big baler a mod/?
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

I've gotten to the point that I can't bale a whole field anymore.
It takes months to clear a grass field, I have to bale until I hit limit, wait for fermentation, dump into bg bins, bale the rest wait for fermentation.
I think I will shelve FS22 until they fix this mess.
paul_c

Post by paul_c »

What limit are you hitting baling a field? I can bale a field and it just makes the bales. Maybe you actually mean you hit a limit supplying the biogas plant? In which case, you ought to say so rather than the rather cryptic lowercase bg bins.
NDDan

Post by NDDan »

paul_c wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:46 pm What limit are you hitting baling a field? I can bale a field and it just makes the bales. Maybe you actually mean you hit a limit supplying the biogas plant? In which case, you ought to say so rather than the rather cryptic lowercase bg bins.
Or is there a limit to how many bales you can have in a save game? There apparently is for trees, since there is a mod to raise that limit. If so, you might have to sell some to another sell point.
There’s no place like utopia.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I have not had any issue with a bale limit on PC but I think it is 200 for console?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah in past games I believe it was 200, I would assume that’s the limit they’re referring to
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

Seedy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:29 pm I've gotten to the point that I can't bale a whole field anymore.
It takes months to clear a grass field, I have to bale until I hit limit, wait for fermentation, dump into bg bins, bale the rest wait for fermentation.

You could use this as a workaround:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

It will accept grass, hay or chaff and ferment faster than wrapped bales. And if you just sell to the bga then as its under production facilities you can set it to distribute to bga if you own it.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Tranceformer81 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:27 pm
Seedy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:29 pm I've gotten to the point that I can't bale a whole field anymore.

You could use this as a workaround:

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

It will accept grass, hay or chaff and ferment faster than wrapped bales. And if you just sell to the bga then as its under production facilities you can set it to distribute to bga if you own it.
Oh yeah, I seem to recall seeing that one in a mod review...
Dixie Farmer

Post by Dixie Farmer »

Aggghhh! I have seen so many posts on this and thought “I don’t know what they are all going on about”. I just completed a silage bale contract on Calmsden and now I have bales in my showroom.

We just wait for the patch then? Sorry I’m being too lazy to read all the old posts.
Matoha2510

Post by Matoha2510 »

Really hopped for removal of bales in showroom with patch 1.3 today, guess not. Giants fix ASAP. Even big tractors get lost in my showroom on No Mans Land.......
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Matoha2510 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:35 pm Really hopped for removal of bales in showroom with patch 1.3 today, guess not. Giants fix ASAP. Even big tractors get lost in my showroom on No Mans Land.......
You have to save, leave and next time you load the savegame, there are no bales in the shop anymore. Except you want to buy them.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR