Giants Please add the Implements from Bourgault DLC

TheOofertaffy

Giants Please add the Implements from Bourgault DLC

Post by TheOofertaffy »

Honestly ill be real with anyone who is reading this post, The Bourgault DLC probably was one of, if not the best DLC in FS19. I was surprised when i saw that none of the implements from said DLC was in FS22. GIANTS please add these implements, either in another DLC, or in the in-game modhub. Those GIANT Seeders/weeder/cultivators were awesome for large scale farms, and would love to see them again. Thats all I really got to say, but I really hope GIANTS considers this.
Dairydeere

Re: Giants Please add the Implements from Bourgault DLC

Post by Dairydeere »

+1 to this. A lot of the good DLC equipment is missing in 22, and it's unfortunate that we can't convert them to FS22. The Bourgaults are definitely in my top 3 DLC list for FS19.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Agree, bourgault is one of the best dlc from the series in my opinion, I greatly miss it.
howey

Post by howey »

Yeah agree with this too. But to be honest there are alot of equipment I used in fs19 that aren't in fs 22 like the big Claas 5000 tractor. NH CR 10.90 Harvester and also alot of the Case IH tractors. But I'm thinking they might be released with more fact sheets over time with the first stage of the season which would be a rort but see what happens.
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

I just want the Fastbale 🥺
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

howey wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 am Yeah agree with this too. But to be honest there are alot of equipment I used in fs19 that aren't in fs 22 like the big Claas 5000 tractor. NH CR 10.90 Harvester and also alot of the Case IH tractors. But I'm thinking they might be released with more fact sheets over time with the first stage of the season which would be a rort but see what happens.
CR10.90 is confirmed to be coming sometime during the game's lifetime, as the CR10.90 is in the basegame files.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

howey wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:02 am Yeah agree with this too. But to be honest there are alot of equipment I used in fs19 that aren't in fs 22 like the big Claas 5000 tractor. NH CR 10.90 Harvester and also alot of the Case IH tractors. But I'm thinking they might be released with more fact sheets over time with the first stage of the season which would be a rort but see what happens.
If you are on PC...

http://simplysafemods.com/download/fs22 ... multipack/
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Probably via giants mod, as we now know the quadtrack is coming back, I'm guessing these equipment didn't make the cut to be ready on launch day
player1s

Post by player1s »

TheOofertaffy wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:28 am Honestly ill be real with anyone who is reading this post, The Bourgault DLC probably was one of, if not the best DLC in FS19. I was surprised when i saw that none of the implements from said DLC was in FS22. GIANTS please add these implements, either in another DLC, or in the in-game modhub. Those GIANT Seeders/weeder/cultivators were awesome for large scale farms, and would love to see them again. Thats all I really got to say, but I really hope GIANTS considers this.
It might just be down to licensing. Like with ETS2 back in the day, licensing for games was/is a foreign thing to these companies. So it is very well possible that the license only covers FS19 and they didnt recognize the result of that straight away to sign a new deal for FS22.

In the end some suit likely has to OK it and if (s)he doesnt see the benefit in it. They might just see it as a silly game still.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:09 am I just want the Fastbale 🥺
You and me both, as for Bourgault seems strange that noting at all made the cross over from 19l,even more so given the complete lack of a large air drill given the Vaederstad one is not in game either.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

What I want is the Fastbale and the Xerion with a properly articulating front axle!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I don't understand only one thing, why they are not released yet, the game is out already two weeks.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

IceUul wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:11 pm I don't understand only one thing, why they are not released yet, the game is out already two weeks.
The fact sheet stuff? I dunno I have a bad feeling that’s all dlc stuff which would be absolutely awful to have to purchase series of equipment that use to be in the game.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

I doubt they'd have us buy old equipment again. That would infuriate a lot of people. More likely they haven't had the time to update all the old stuff to FS22 standards and it will take some time to port everything over. It is also possible, as already noted, that some licenses may have ran out.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

mackintosh wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:47 pm I doubt they'd have us buy old equipment again. That would infuriate a lot of people. More likely they haven't had the time to update all the old stuff to FS22 standards and it will take some time to port everything over. It is also possible, as already noted, that some licenses may have ran out.
These aren't ports, they're brand new. The Quadtrac is built from scratch rather than a conversion.

Still, I'd be staggered if they're DLC items. I know this is the first game GIANTS are self-publishing, but they've never shown fact sheets for an unannounced DLC before.

I still think they just ran out of time to get them into the base game and they'll come with the patch.