FS22 wilt it do on this system?

dawauz

FS22 wilt it do on this system?

Post by dawauz »

Hello all, I'm playing fs19 on my laptop, HP Probook 450 G8 with Intel I7 an iris xe grapics. 16gb memory.
It runs OK for me. Setting are set on normal and 1920x1080. MAybe not that high end but acceptable to me.

Will fs 22 run also or would it be worse?

is there maybe a demo version or something to test?
Dairydeere

Re: FS22 wilt it do on this system?

Post by Dairydeere »

Your core processor and memory are definitely enough to play the game. I would be worried about your graphics card if anything, but since it's Iris XE I, it should be adequate to play the game. How much FPS do you get in FS19? Also, there is not a demo version for FS22, however, you can purchase the game from Steam and return it before you play a certain number of hours if I recall correctly.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ASOLANDRI

Post by ASOLANDRI »

Dairydeere wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:30 pm I would you can purchase the game from Steam and return it before you play a certain number of hours if I recall correctly.
I think its 2 Hours.
Greetings, from Central Texas! :hi:

Back to the digital farm with the new 65" TCL 4K HDR TV. PS5 *thumbsup*

Map/Playtime:
Alma, Missouri: 140 Hours
Griffin, Indiana 22: 103 Hours
Edgewater, SK: 79 Hours
Ohio Richlands: 78 Hours
Elmcreek: 32 Hours
Big Flats, Texas: 20 Hours
NDDan

Post by NDDan »

I have a similar setup, but Intel Iris Plus graphics, which I think was just before Iris XE. I can play 19 on medium settings, with a few extras dialed up. But FS22 barely works on the lowest settings, and it usually crashes after about 5-10 minutes in. So I’m back to FS19. I’m hoping the patch fixes some things.
There’s no place like utopia.
NDDan

Post by NDDan »

I tried the patch, and the game runs smoothly now. I'm still on low graphics settings at 1920x1080, but I'll try sliding a few options up. Your graphics are a little higher than mine, so you should be good.
There’s no place like utopia.
dawauz

Post by dawauz »

NDDan wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:13 pm I tried the patch, and the game runs smoothly now. I'm still on low graphics settings at 1920x1080, but I'll try sliding a few options up. Your graphics are a little higher than mine, so you should be good.
Ok great to read.
I've seen a lot of other trouble with the game because of the update, flying pallets and fork lifters and so on, but hey maybe I give it a try next week.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

NDDan wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:13 pm I tried the patch, and the game runs smoothly now. I'm still on low graphics settings at 1920x1080, but I'll try sliding a few options up. Your graphics are a little higher than mine, so you should be good.
That's good, I have to see if the patch finishes downloading today, I want to see if my Intel card performs better on the game as well
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Happy farming!
dawauz

Post by dawauz »

Just let us know!
humbe

Post by humbe »

My GFX card died just before FS22 released, so I'm still on old GeForce 760 GTX on an ultrawide 3440x1440.. I hope to get a new card and improve the graphics quite a bit.. Playing on low setting now, but the game is fully playable, and given that it's low settings, I think it looks pretty good. If you can run FS19, I think FS22 should work..
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Giants patch helped improve my graphics by 10FPS. Using a Intel UHD 620 on 1.1.0.0, I could only get a max of 20-22 FPS. Now, after the patch, in version 1.2.0.0 I can get 32FPS! Glad Giants did that for poor man graphic players like me :biggrin2: :lol:

Discord Server
Facebook page

Happy farming!