Manitou forklifts

Matt369

Manitou forklifts

Post by Matt369 »

-ps4

Trying to grab egg pallets (since the update there now to heavy to lift by hand) and the forklift just starts acting up, some times trowing the egg pallet like a thousand feet in the air, some time it gets stuck to the forks, and some other times the forklift just acts like your stepping on an invisible rock, causing it to flip
MoodyRunkle

Re: Manitou forklifts

Post by MoodyRunkle »

My experience with forklifts thankfully wasnt that bad.I dont know what was done with forklifts and pallets in this update, but it needs, imo, to go back to what it was before the patch. I just loaded around 50 pallets of various stuff for transporting, not one single time did i manage to get the forks all the way through a pallet and every single time i tried to drop them off on a trailer the forks were sticking so bad to the pallets and i was struggling getting them off.

I would prefer it the way it was before the patch. The only thing i more or less just had to worry about, was pallets sliding around a little when i was moving them in stacks. At least then, moving pallets wasnt that cumbersome of a job, but for now i wont bother doing it manually. Its just way too much of a pain.
Matt369

Post by Matt369 »

Couldn’t agree more before the patch it was easier to put pallets in exept for the occasional pallet under ground… what i hate the most is you can’t lift eggs anymore and i put my chicken coops right next to the other, so i need a forklift to pick them up now(to tight with anything else). I wish we had a lift heavy object mod like pc has.
Djfrost14

Post by Djfrost14 »

I am having the issue on ps4 with my forklift and front loading tractor ls freaking out and flipping around..throwing my pallets. I'm very mad about it as they haven't made any autoloaders for ps4 -.-